ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

arrhhh........ very deep leh :rclxub::rclxub::rclxub:

never mind, we have Mr Sex.. ops.. Stax i mean :grin:

ok... Sex.. Stax Gang Children here we come :beer:

agree... should have open another thread "My Dream Rigs" :smoke:

From the earlier examples, perhaps its should be called "Dream Rigs that I Can't Afford.... for now" :grin:

Edited by jig_sg

@jig_sg, thanks for the info!

Good info! You're not called Mr sex..oh...ahm....ah....Stax for nothing. :party:

So are you joining the club soon? :whistle: Good foresight! :grin: Guess you don't want to follow my footstep. :party:

not so soon :P If the price is right in Japan, then maybe i'll get it from there but got to finish up my amp first! :D

@jig_sg, thanks for the info!

not so soon :P If the price is right in Japan, then maybe i'll get it from there but got to finish up my amp first! :D

can keep the earspeaker first :P

amp... i think better to locate 240v wan.... save the trouble to switch them...

tungsol mesh? if its 9 euro each i'll buy 50 in to keep :D

Emailed them, they have many 6SJ7, but just dun have Tung Sol mesh plate . Those interested will need to look elsewhere.... :think:

just adding to my collection, as i'm doing quite a bit of DIY, so good tubes come in handy when i build pre-amps. i collect resistors too, i.e. shinkoh, holco, allen bradley.

as for keeping them as an investment.. i dont know :o that never came to mind.. hmm..

Yup, they are good tubes for DIY projects. :thumbup:

I sent it to Audio Technica to repair the headband after Can Slam, then immediately shipped it to APS. :D

so fast... I got to sent more than 6 email before grado will reply me... piss off with grado now. let see if they will do as promise by shipping my hf2 next week. reason being they only travel twice a month to post office...