Sign in to follow this  
ipporek

Headphones for PC

Meh? blink.gif

heh. I was replying to his topic on invisionboard forums. he was asking if the new version of the forum will fix the mysql problems. tongue.gif

heh. I was replying to his topic on invisionboard forums. he was asking if the new version of the forum will fix the mysql problems. tongue.gif

Darn... means I'll still continue to get the problems then. sad2.gif

So I should get a V6 rather than 7506? Where can I get it? Any place to recommend (though I don't think the price would really differ from place to place I guess).

are you based in Singapore too, ipporek?

Yup. You could check out my site if you'd like. And we can always do a banner exchange like what's being done with some sites.

Toys, Comics, Cartoons... Transformers, Macross, Star Wars, LOTR, X-men, Kubrick, Gundam etc etc

(uh... realize the discussion seems to be kinda diverting away from the original topic. maybe if anyone's interested, just go check out the site la)

Anyway, back to the topic... only saw 7506 in the sticky. No V6 leh.

Edited by ipporek

7506 is more or less the same as the v6... only diff being the connectors on the 7506 being gold connectors and on the v6 silver....if memory serves me right

if im correct, in the classifieds, rameish has one for sale.

I'm surprised no one has bitten yet. It's complete with the box evvven! (Snagglepuss - the pink Lion)

http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?showtopic=848

Cool! Didn't expect the sgcollect guy to show up here. Lots of my friends hang out on your forum. laugh.gif

Note to self: Read the dates on the posts. sleep.gif

Edited by av98m