Stereo_Electronics

Share your audio tweaks

I think Jig_sg can have a big say on STAX considering he has a Blue Hawaii and a bunch of very good stax phones. Just google Blue Hawaii and O2 the impressions will be astounding. :))

In the end it comes to preference. i personlly don't like stax because I find it different to my taste. But with regards to being good it is VERY GOOD at its own right. :blush:

I believe nothing comes close to Vocals on a VERY good STAX system. :shocking:

Stax is kinda "flat" too...heh, heh...did not know you like flat women. ;)

But you must admit they look damn good!!!

My philosophy is the most important thing about a woman is the Face and Figure; t*ts can "manufacture"!!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

It is "sexy" with "LITTLE bumps"...his own words, not mine. :shifty:

Ooohh... those "little bumps" I mentioned are the bump on the "hills"... :rolleyes:

stax is okok when i manage to audit the stax404 from my friend...

What amp?

I think Jig_sg can have a big say on STAX considering he has a Blue Hawaii and a bunch of very good stax phones. Just google Blue Hawaii and O2 the impressions will be astounding. :))

In the end it comes to preference. i personlly don't like stax because I find it different to my taste. But with regards to being good it is VERY GOOD at its own right. :blush:

I believe nothing comes close to Vocals on a VERY good STAX system. :shocking:

Bro bro, please don't say that... I will feel embarrassed when people ask for my impressions.... cos' I can't give goods ones.... I'm deaf you see. :whistle:

this thread is providing me with all the entertainment that i need. :D

Bro bro, please don't say that... I will feel embarrassed when people ask for my impressions.... cos' I can't give goods ones.... I'm deaf you see. :whistle:

I could help you give impressions on your behalf. Just pass me all your stuff. :grin:

But you must admit they look damn good!!!

My philosophy is the most important thing about a woman is the Face and Figure; t*ts can "manufacture"!!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

:lol:

SRM-007t with standard 404.

Do you mean 006t? (because you mentioned standard) Cause usually the 404 is paired with that, however, that is hardly the last word in power.

Edited by peanutbutterjam

he tell me is 007t,he change the amp that come witht he headphone ...

STAX SR-404 HEADPHONE & SRM-007T II AMP

he tell me is 007t,he change the amp that come witht he headphone ...

STAX SR-404 HEADPHONE & SRM-007T II AMP

maybe is the source or you not get used to the Stax sound :think:

From what I know from my Japanese counterpart (biggest collection of Stax equipments I've ever know), Stax is very dependent on it's source. He's using Clearaudio Statement as source! jig_sg, I think you need one too. :grin:

Edited by ical

From what I know from my Japanese counterpart (biggest collection of Stax equipments I've ever know), Stax is very dependent on it's source. He's using Clearaudio Statement as source! jig_sg, I think you need one too. :grin:

You jump... I hop... a little.. :grin:

I think Harbeth's also sama sama... cheap Brit speakers all like that wan... :whistle:

Harbeth don't need good source. Never do your homework. :grin:

Slander needs little effort :grin:

You jump... I hop... a little.. :grin:

Clearaudio Statement all the way :grin::grin::grin:

mmm, i think if using clearaudio statement as source, owner should have enough funds to build up a decent room. Headphone should be spare change....

In landscarce Tokyo, maybe living real estate is premium.

But, ... but the platform that supports the tonearms and platter already take up a substantial area.

Edited by jpcc