Sign in to follow this  
Firefox

Sigg Bottles order (Firefox, please take over)

Can someone please colate the orders and collect the money. Thanks. Firefox is in camp and only books out in the afternoons on Sat and has to book in on Sunday night.

i still wanna know the price of kidz and family bottles as i need to order three more bottles....can know the price and take in this order?

even the ones presented in the pricelist is not accurate, plus minus a dollar or two. So take $30 as the centre price, plus minus a dollar.

ok...so now who will take over the thread and collect the money?

it hsd been a long time since we place our order. when should we pay and when can we collect the our bottles?

that's all i want to know. thank you! rolleyes.gif

Why don't you take over since you're the one in a hurry to get the bottles. Might actually get something done too!

hm..i duno his fren lah smile.gif and i dun want to keep so much money by my side. i'l felt very insecure when carrying such a huge amount of cash around. tongue.gif

I need someone to collate the orders and take over. I don't have enough time since I'm in camp. No nights off until my course is over....

If anyone's interested, I can pass my friend's contact to ya & you can collaborate from there..

its just my opinion, but I really don't think you should have started this when you didn't anticipate that you could finish it.

and its worse since the rest of us tried so hard to reach the quota of 30, and now that we have..

Is there no one at all who can help us?

Wha !!! No one offer to help !!! hmm if after 'O'levels !!! still No one offer to help ... i help @!@ laugh.gif

That would be great if you could.