Sign in to follow this  
vulpix

I will answer your questions on anything.

Fire away! I will answer any question on anything with my extreme expertise in something!*

Disclaimer: Answers provided may or may not be real. Believe at your own risk.

Why u like to be a pwr buy organiser?

What is the meaning of life?

1. Why u like to be a pwr buy organiser?

2. What is the meaning of life?

3. who is viruz?

4. Like the game show in the 70s.....What's My Line?

1. I like to chase people for money like a loanshark, aspiring to be a successful loan shark, or probably a rapper.

2. The meaning of life is to resolve the never ending battle between pie and cake lovers. PIE OR CAKE??!

3. He was this Counterstrike player I met once on a PacNet server who got me banned and claimed I was using "wallhack" or some sh*t even though he was retarded enough to stand in clear sight for me to fire with a D-eagle. Asshole.

4. My line is "Cows are my friends..."

ppth.gif this is another crazy thread!

Why do we call night, night & day, day & not the other way round? For that matter why does superman wear his underwear on the outside & we all wear it inside?

ppth.gif  this is another crazy thread!

Why do we call night, night & day, day & not the other way round? For that matter why does superman wear his underwear on the outside & we all wear it inside?

We call night, night because night was decreed by King Avalon the 16th during the 12th century when he fell and yelled "NIGHT! GODAMN NIGHT DARK THING.", and therefore was known as Night since. Day was called day because it was the gimmick word of King Lester, where he would yell day randomly when he sees the sun.

Superman wears his underwear on the outside to protect his vital organ from being fried by random flying objects in the sky. Notice how he never phases from a kick to the crotch? It's probably some wierd hard stuff from his planet. Now if we could only find out what it's made of to save us trouble from soccer games... whistling.gif

Edited by vulpix

lol.gif ok ok I give up, for now...

You forgot the ARSE at the end of the SMART innocent.gif kidding!

Vulpix, How did get to be so 'SMART'? tongue.gif

Slurpee. Constant brain freezes actually enhance your cellulite content in your cranium and increases your IQ by 2 folds for every 5 cups you take.

1. Why u like to be a pwr buy organiser?

1. I like to chase people for money like a loanshark, aspiring to be a successful loan shark, or probably a rapper.

Why u r aspiring to be a loan shark? Particularly a Successful loan shark? And how do u define Success for a loan shark? And if u become a successful loan shark, what is u next step? Senior/advanced loan shark? What if u tried and failed to be a loan shark, successful or not, what would u do? would u feel sad?

I will stop here as my lunch break is over. tongue.gif