Sign in to follow this  
vulpix

I will answer your questions on anything.

Why not kolo mien, kwey teow, mee jawa, nasi goren pattaya, tapsilog etc...

Mr Charisma seems to have an insatiable appetitie for chicken rice despite a spate of disappointments. perhaps Vulpix can explain this phenomenon? tongue.gif

1. Why u like to be a pwr buy organiser?

1. I like to chase people for money like a loanshark, aspiring to be a successful loan shark, or probably a rapper.

Why u r aspiring to be a loan shark? Particularly a Successful loan shark? And how do u define Success for a loan shark? And if u become a successful loan shark, what is u next step? Senior/advanced loan shark? What if u tried and failed to be a loan shark, successful or not, what would u do? would u feel sad?

I will stop here as my lunch break is over. tongue.gif

So I can hound people for money, and do it like a pro! A successful loan shark is one with huge bling bling gold necklaces, and with a cool trenchcoat with a pair of black visors to match. My next step after that will be to take YOU and hang upside down every 6 hours just for the fun of it! tongue.gif Neither, I'll be a RoboLoanshark, like the justice fighter loan shark, 'cept there will be no justice. I will never fail. I do not understand such mere mortal feelings. lol.gif

interesting.... w00t.gif

why is the sky blue then?

why does the sky turns "red" when it's going to rain at night?

Why banana bend???? ohmy.gif

Maybe I can help to answer this.......for easy entry to the throat............deep throat! lol.giflol.gifnaughty.gif

Why banana bend???? ohmy.gif

Maybe I can help to answer this.......for easy entry to the throat............deep throat! lol.giflol.gifnaughty.gif

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif ......

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Super OT: It doesn't matter if it is chicken rice or duck rice, tasty or not so tasty, the question is, do u enjoy the meal?

Pls don't ask me how I define tasty or not so tasty, it's such a biological-intense, complicated and intricated question that I would prefer u ask the thread starter, after all, he's suppose to answer all the question right? tongue.gif

The same theory maybe, i mean maybe, YMMV, able to apply on audiophila. It doesn't matter if you audio eqpt is top class or not so top class, the question is, do u enjoy the music?

Pls don't ask me how I define top class or not so class, it's such a emotional-involved, nail-biting and god(audio god) worshipping question that I would prefer u ask the thread starter, after all, he's suppose to answer all the question right? tongue.gif

Cat got your tongue vulpix?