Sign in to follow this  
vulpix

I will answer your questions on anything.

1. Why u like to be a pwr buy organiser?

1. I like to chase people for money like a loanshark, aspiring to be a successful loan shark, or probably a rapper.

Why u r aspiring to be a loan shark? Particularly a Successful loan shark? And how do u define Success for a loan shark? And if u become a successful loan shark, what is u next step? Senior/advanced loan shark? What if u tried and failed to be a loan shark, successful or not, what would u do? would u feel sad?

I will stop here as my lunch break is over. tongue.gif

So I can hound people for money, and do it like a pro! A successful loan shark is one with huge bling bling gold necklaces, and with a cool trenchcoat with a pair of black visors to match. My next step after that will be to take YOU and hang upside down every 6 hours just for the fun of it! tongue.gif Neither, I'll be a RoboLoanshark, like the justice fighter loan shark, 'cept there will be no justice. I will never fail. I do not understand such mere mortal feelings. lol.gif

"The Q & A session"

Charismatic - C

Vulpix - V

C : Why u like to be a pwr buy organiser?

V : I like to chase people for money like a loanshark, aspiring to be a successful loan shark, or probably a rapper.

C : Why u r aspiring to be a loan shark? Particularly a Successful loan shark?

V : So I can hound people for money, and do it like a pro!

Follow-up question

C : Do u need to hound ppl for money to be a loan shark? Do u know there are loan whales? They not only hound ppl money but properties and everything ppl own, u don't get bankrupt with loan shark but not loan whales, think abt it. So, the question is why u don't set u target higher to be a loan whales? You cannot give a yes/no reply and u must answer in full sentence and I assume u know what's a loan whale.

Do u need to like a pro to be a loan shark? A lot of amateurs are also doing Part time as loan shark, including students and housewives. If so, why do you want to turn pro? Again, u cannot give a yes/no reply and u must answer in full sentence.

C : And how do u define Success for a loan shark?

V : A successful loan shark is one with huge bling bling gold necklaces, and with a cool trenchcoat with a pair of black visors to match.

Follow-up question

C : What an unromantic, insensible, materialistic and impersonal loan crap shark! U definitely won't look refine and handsome with that! I bet u client won’t be happy when dealing with u! Life is not about all those thing u’ve mentioned, although I won’t mind have all that ^ ^ if it’s possible, loan shark got personally life also, right? You need to attend live concert, culture show, listen music with u pwr-buy Koss Ksc35, spent time/money/effort to upgrade u audio gear, buy SACD, HDCD, XRCD, DVD-A, CD and LP, spend more time in SGhp so as u can be a more cultivated…hmm…shark? Eventually, we would have a more refine, handsome and decent not-so-crappy loan shark ^ ^. Do u agree or disagree? Explain in at least 50 words.

C : And if u become a successful loan shark, what is u next step?

V : My next step after that will be to take YOU and hang upside down every 6 hours just for the fun of it! tongue.gif

Follow-up question

C : You CAN’T! Why? The reason is simple. I am not your client! I will report u to the police if u do that. Furthermore, successful loan shark don’t do things just for the fun of it. How can u be successful if u r not serious and u don’t treat u potential client seriously ? You answer is not acceptable, please rephrase it plus answering my follow-up question. Again, no yes/no reply.

C : Senior/advanced loan shark?

V : Neither, I'll be a RoboLoanshark, like the justice fighter loan shark, 'cept there will be no justice.

Follow-up question

C : Then why u want to be an unjustice-uphold(not uphold justice ^ ^) Robo loan shark?? Why not a charity loanshark, a romantic loanshark, a mission-impossible loanshark?

C : What if u tried and failed to be a loan shark, successful or not, what would u do?

V : I will never fail.

Follow-up question

C: Who guarantee u would not fail? If someone guarantee that u would not fail, why he/she wants to give u the guarantee? If u guarantee yourself that u wouldn’t fail, why? Why u have the confidence and where u confidence comes from?

C : would u feel sad?

V : I do not understand such mere mortal feelings.

Follow-up question

C: OK, can I confirm that u r an unromantic, insensible, materialistic and impersonal crappy aspiring-loan shark-to-be? Or, u r from another planet?

No Yes/No answer please.

New questions

Do u know that it's brain stimulating to post and answer open question? Agree/Not Agree? Explain.

What is V.C stands for? Hint – related to wars.

What is C.V stands for? Hint – anything u can think about.

biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gifw00t.giflol.gif

K.I.S.S.

That's taking it too far & too seriously charismatic!

K.I.S.S.

That's taking it too far & too seriously charismatic!

Oop sorry Mr Moderator, maybe I habitually using the problem-solving/debugging method to break down questions. There is humor in seriousness and seriousness in humor. Anyway, I don’t really demand Vulpix to give answers, I’m asking for fun only. biggrin.gif

Why walkman calls walkman not walkwoman? mellow.gif

biggrin.gif

Edited by Charismatic

might as well make it a sticky...

Qn: Does true love exist

Of course....for a while biggrin.gif

maybe if you don't want to tell us the colour, at least tell us the brand name and size lol.giflol.giflol.gif

or maybe u r not wearing one ? w00t.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

jk tongue.gif