Sign in to follow this  
vulpix

I will answer your questions on anything.

lol.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifppth.gif ......

why ppl here are so keen in asking questions here?arent the answers always reside in somewhere of your brain already?arent that we are too lazy to ask ourself?arent we supposed to be a thinker ourselves?evryone is a problem solver, arent we?arent we supposed to find the answer ourselves?could i agree that your answers would be yes?

ppth.gif  this is another crazy thread!

Why do we call night, night & day, day & not the other way round? For that matter why does superman wear his underwear on the outside & we all wear it inside?

We call night, night because night was decreed by King Avalon the 16th during the 12th century when he fell and yelled "NIGHT! GODAMN NIGHT DARK THING.", and therefore was known as Night since. Day was called day because it was the gimmick word of King Lester, where he would yell day randomly when he sees the sun.

Superman wears his underwear on the outside to protect his vital organ from being fried by random flying objects in the sky. Notice how he never phases from a kick to the crotch? It's probably some wierd hard stuff from his planet. Now if we could only find out what it's made of to save us trouble from soccer games... whistling.gif

hi:

I like this thread...

Have some questions here. Who is more smarter? Superman or Batman?

Back to main topic, currently I'm having a audio setup which consists of Pre and Power Amps, CD player, Turntable and a pair of loudspeakers.

I would like to use headphone to listen to CDs and records at night so as not to wake up others. But problem is: I cannot find any "hole" to insert it!

Any gentleman out there would kindly advise me on what additional equipments do I need? How to connect to my existing setup? How much would it cost to get a basic headphone gears? Or should I say SG$300 enough for the headphones + other equipments? Any brand/model recommendation?

Thanks in advance!

Xsys, maybe you'd like to post your query on the main forum, as you will likely to get more response from there.

oh btw: I think batman and superman both are stupid. Superman and batman both wear their undy outside lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Good answer birthday boy!

Xsys: if there is no socket for headphones then that means you have to get a headphone amplifier or speaker output -> headphone transformer. I suggest the hedphone amp as there is alot more choices. Plus if you Source has multiple outputs it will save you from plugging & unplugging the interconnects.

Edited by N@Z

If this was for headphone related questions it would be in the main forum.

So how do I score with hot blonde girls?

Xsys, maybe you'd like to post your query on the main forum, as you will likely to get more response from there.

oh btw: I think batman and superman both are stupid. Superman and batman both wear their undy outside  lol.gif  lol.gif  lol.gif

Hi Blues,

First, Happy Birthday to u.. holiday.gif

Secondly to the answer, IMHO: I think Superman is more stupid than Batman.

Because Batman knows how to cover his face with mask, so that no one know him lah.... wearing "undy outside"...

Thanks N@Z !

Cheers!

hhaaaa.... funny ... lol.giflol.gif