Huma Dragonbane

Newbie here.What's the budget wireless headphone?

u see sound and music is all about personal preference.. but since you only want new, AKG K501 is out for you... audition usually if you buy second hand audition before paying... and dont pay if you dont like (of coz the cans also return!) but new i dont know.... maybe some memeber with the equipment you need can help...

issit?...

sr80's are a step up if u read Rameish's comparison... but if i were him, id do a little bit of reading to see which headphones suit my music taste and look for the headphones dat fit my budget.... hopefully get something that can be futureproof, for example, something that will sound better with an portable headphone amp.

And if U were to come across any Beyer cans U like, let me know of the model and I shall check if I can get a super price for U from overseas.

Edited by Mackie

Yeah, after weighing the cons of wireless headphones, (mainly the batt life) decided to get a corded one instead. What do you guys think of this one? Or is there a cheaper alternative? I'm not really fussy and just a casual user, so......

Considering this one:

http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheise...4484?Open&row=7

user posted image

model is HD500.

Cost $189. I'd rather get headphones along the lines of $100, but if I were to splurge would this be a good pair of headphones? (I know my budget is really low, so hope you guys don't laugh at it, like I said, I'm just a casual user but still want decent enough sound) party.gif

the thread starter said the hd 500 is $189.

i think sr 80 cost about $180 if i'm not wrong.

<=$100?

If u prefer to go along the Senn line,

Senn 477(not as good as 497),

Senn 497(I like this personally), laugh.gif

Senn 437(not as good as 477 or 497),

Senn PX200(I've not audition it b4, but it's more portable and looks cool), laugh.gif

Senn PX100(I've not audition it b4, but it's more portable and looks cool).

Enjoy the music! laugh.gif

Edited by Charismatic

U are try out at sim lin square "hung brothers" w00t.gif Bring some of ur cds along ... kicking.gif

normal operating hrs like.. just like any other shops in Sim LIm Sq... wink.gif

from 10 to 8 or something I guess

Guys, will be getting my headphones tomorrow. Wanted to go today but too busy. Anyways I've narrowed it down to HD500 and HD570 since they are still in my budget and are the ones I've tried out so far that's comfortable enough. Comfort is very important to me since I listen to music for hours on end.

But I just want to know, which one is better at playing music like edwin mccain or eric clapton? Or classical music for that matter? Or would the the HD500's suffice which allow me to purchase the lastest dishwalla cd since I'll be saving quite a sum? haha. Thanks guys.

... But I just want to know, which one is better at playing music like edwin mccain or eric clapton? Or classical music for that matter? ... purchase the lastest dishwalla cd ...

Woohoo!!! If you like EC's Fender Strat to sound fat, tubey & warm toned choose the one that sounds the warmest & best midrange. Dishwalla should sound great too as they are a guitar based rock band am I correct? I only have one song from them & it's a cover of one of Depeche Mode's song The Policy of Truth (ala heavy metal stylee!).

Honestly is anyone free tomorrow to help me decide which is better? Cause sometimes even I can't decide.....I'm kinda fickle too and I don't want to be regretting my desicion later on. At least if I have a second opinion of an expert I'd know I'd have pic k the right model.