Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

opinions: silver or brown Oaks for me

which one for ME?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gawd! I had one of those Raybans but before the Top Gun craze. Also had the tortoise shell & black wayfarers too.

Silver is always cool, another 1 is ocean-blue. I voted silver. laugh.gif

I m a Gemini, those are my colors. Silver, Silver, go 4 Silver! heeheehee. tongue.giflol.gif

blaze.. I've seen how the oakley's sharp stem damaged the guy's retina!! panic.gifpanic.gif

personally the sharp end is a bit scary!

maybe it's good to go for those blunt end tongue.gif . safer tongue.gif

heh, for the sake of my darling CD3000s, I should get the tortoise-shells after all. I'm sure she'll love me more for getting it so she wouldn't be "poked" so much biggrin.gif

decided to keep my silver ones in the end blush.gif

tried the brown off-lines 4.0 with the tortoise-shells..somehow I just kinda feel the novelty of tortoise-shell stems won't last very long, for me

the straight-lines 4.0 look too big for me

at the end of the day, amongst the new range..my silver O2 still fits me best

rolleyes.gif

yeah yeah.gif good for you cool.gif most important is that you like it !!! w00t.giflaugh.gif

You don't like the Tag Heuer line?

not really N@Z. I'm a big fan of the Oakley line also cos of the unbeatable warranty policy the local distributor offers. if the frame breaks or gets tarnished, even if its more than a year old, with the warranty card, they'll replace the frame with a completely new piece for a mere $30!

I was not so lucky with my dealings with Oakley service.

I don't know what happened just now. my sis wanted to get the tortoise-shells for herself after trying it out at another shop. then before I knew it, I had committed to getting the same frame myself. I walked out of the shop in a daze..with a receipt for TWO pairs of the Oakley tortoise-shells wacko.gif