Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

opinions: silver or brown Oaks for me

which one for ME?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOL! wacko.gif Either way, both look good.

Good price, how much extra for the high index lenses?

not sure. probably $20 more? considering the frame's $283, the lenses are almost free!

I wouldn't have gotten that price if I didn't get two pairs at once..

N@Z, I think I'm like you. can't resist a good deal blush.gif

Time to change our Team affilations methinks! Team Bar9ain hunt3r5!

hi ablaze, which shop u get u oakley from?

If you guys chance upon the Tag Heuer line for cheap give me a heads up. cool.gif

new Rx frames!!

user posted image

titanium chain

Dimensional contours are sculpted with X Metal® Titanium for an ultra-lightweight frame that features open edge lenses. Custom engineered hinges with piston springs are paired with the soft grip of Unobtainium® earsocks for a comfortable, secure fit. The range of visual correction is optimized by the ophthalmic-specific design. Chain 6.0 features the subtle angles of linear lens contouring.

box spring

user posted image

Augmented with soft Unobtainium® earsocks for a comfortable fit, lightweight C-5 alloy offers the durability of a high strength-to-weight ratio. Sculptural enhancements include a dimensional bridge and temples, accented by the open mechanics of piston springs. The ophthalmic-specific design offers a wide range of visual correction. Choose the extended lens coverage of Box Spring 4.0 or the condensed lens geometry of Box Spring 2.0.

wub.gifwub.gif

I'm not sure of the model names but from what I saw here it's really expensive over here $100 more expensive even!

How much is the box spring?

I really like the bronze box spring look. Infact I nearly went for it this weekend had I not gotten the 'Malung'.

Thinking of selling some of my old frames to partly finance the oaks!