Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Chit chats - HD650, Beer, Mini Meet, etc

Why is it the guys that don't drink have the vivid imagination?

I'm practising what tee says visual imagination naughty.gif

very powerful indeed eh tongue.gif

LOL I know where that is going!

N@z: what about practising some too..

so that you can imagine kylie and erm erm naughty.gif... you know it lah tongue.gif

Rameish, I'll try source some purpose made Hoegaarden glasses. I miss them Belgian blondes bier, I take it they are easy to obtain in S'pore.

Well IMO, the Hoegaarden still taste better from the bottle! Well it still can't beat drinking it with a beautiful lady.

Edited by lengcm

Eh! Before I forget, have you heard the Denon DL 103 cartridge that is all the rage right now?

Ah...looks like U guys have a whale of a time on this thread. Mat, I've heard this cartridge before and it's marvellous for the sound and price. However, it could sound bright with some phono stage.

Rameish, I'll try source some purpose made Hoegaarden glasses. I miss them Belgian blondes bier, I take it they are easy to obtain in S'pore.

The Blonde beer yes. The Blondes no.

The Blonde beer yes. The Blondes no.

Eh ! Blonde Blondes, don't know what came over me. I hope it doesn't qualify for the blonde jokes thread.

Mackie, did you try them on your setup? LP12 owners seems to rave about these even in the UK. Juicy fruit like, How much are they going for in S'pore??

Mat, no I heard it at my neighbour's place. It was fitted on a SME series 2 arm + Thorens turntable. It should sound great with LP12; assuming U are using Linn arms for Linn Sondek leans towards the dark side in presentation. DL103s are currently out of stock but recently sold below $500...perhaps $450 region. I chanced upon a site selling it for US$225 Here.

For US$225 it does seem like a good deal just under SG$400, I'm seriously thinking of getting one. Yeah the Sondek is not mine yet cool.gif . Now where is that drink?