Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Some news on the new AT "Leatherheads"

For all who is interested in the latest developments, yes my cans will be in by end week. biggrin.gif

BTW I was also told that due to over demand for them Singapore and including the entire SE Asia might just be getting 2 units. I've actually ordered 2 other units for a couple of friends but looks like no luck this time. dry.gif

If I'm not wrong the phones will arrived first with a regular packaging followed by some "souped-up" case later. ohmy.gif

Can't wait to put my hands on them. headphone.gifholiday.gif

great news headphonecrazy!

do take lotsa pictures w00t.gifw00t.giflaugh.gif

I shalt dub thee Sir Leatherhead!

So if you buy it now you won't get the souped up case?

I shalt dub thee Sir Leatherhead!

So if you buy it now you won't get the souped up case?

They will only deliver the case much later, and was told believe it or not almost all booked and sold-out! rolleyes.gif

Ahh... I see. Now that's service for yah. Well, considering for the asking price! For that kind of money you were not tempted by the R10?

wah...back already headphonecrazy...

thanks for the lp man!...

im sure N@Z is in for a surprise the next few days..

Woo .. got new cans information !! soon !!! wahaha laugh.gif

I assume the cases would have matching leather finish?

Q00, give it at least a week or so, knowing our local postal service. That doesn't happen when I post overseas.

Sorry OT:

What I do is go up to the postal parcel counter with proof of identity and they will rummage through the pile of packages for you. Seem to be working for me lately wink.gif

Just got hold of the "Leatherhead" + a NOS AKG "X-treme" headbanger phones that comes with metal studs. Will try to post some pics soon.

BTW, the L3000 comes packaged in a velvety blue box, black satin/silk lined, black silk-woven cord in a bag + a very nice looking brown soft "lleather" carrying bag.

I've also auditioned the new woodie clip-ons & the titanium in-ear model for a couple of minutes - initial impressions out of the box - definitely a may be new buy for me considering the improved cupping + extended dynamic range & soundstage for the woodie. In comparison the titanium little brother sounded a little compressed in the soundstage.

biggrin.gif

Cool! What colour headphones did you choose? Don't tell me... boring old brown. tongue.gif

Can't wait to see the pics of the case & your impressions of the headphones.