Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

The AT-DHA3000 digital amp is indahouse!

Hey! 100k /picture should be still quite OK on the computer screen right?

w00t.gifw00t.gif Impressive !!

Again you prove worthy of that nick tongue.gif

jk jk lol.giflol.giflol.gif ..

Edited by Blues

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

.....still waiting for your pictures anyway.....your digital photos are really crispy sharp and I can tell even just by looking at them in this forum..... a Leica right?

smile.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

.....still waiting for your pictures anyway.....your digital photos are really crispy sharp and I can tell even just by looking at them in this forum..... a Leica right?

smile.gif

Yepp, it is the Digilux 1

Wow HC,

What can I say? You are the man for top-end gear. Hope the amp drives the L3000 to dizzying heights.

As for pictures size - no choice lah - bandwidth issues and all that.

Burn in that Amp with your L3000 and use that XLO disc. I'll pop by sometime next week if that's okay with you LOL.

Cheers Man

Wow, soo fast huh?

Is it run in yet? Good show man!

Give us a full FR when you're done, and happy headphone.gif

HPC, email me the original photos & I will try to resize them to within the 100kb but still a manageable fair sized 640x480 (approximately)

Just compress the pic...hehehe pic quality not so impt at that filesize...just make sure its big enuff for blind people like me blink.gif

Oh yeah, i also came across ATH usb digital headphones in head-fi. Very interesting.

Btw, a digital amp = solidstate?

Oh yeah, i also came across ATH usb digital headphones in head-fi. Very interesting.

Btw, a digital amp = solidstate?

No. A digital amplifier outputs 0's and 1's. ie. It switches the output on and off. It's not capable of variable voltage like normal amplifiers. Most digital amplifiers have PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) output. The output is then (usually) coupled by a transformer to give the final waveform for driving the speakers/ headphones. It's usually in Class D but with apporpriate design, the amp can sound good.

Hey Firefox, don't think we can make a clone here, I took a peek at the circuits and they are mostly all discreet. One very interesting thing is the caps used - Huge Black Nichicon Gold Tunes + Green Muses.

Will try to post some XCU pics soon.