Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Latest from friday's super mini meet

Nice shots HPC. Thanks to The BOSS & the guys for hosting the Super Mini Meet. Nice to see everyone again even though it was only about a month ago.

I really love the X-Ray -> Micro ZOLT -> RS-1. The HD650+equinox sounded slow on this combo. I felt the HD600+oehlbach cable sounded more spacious. As usual the BB amp sounds as good as ever, av98m, you lucky devil!

Finally!! someone's raising their little girl right! happy.gif

I foresee the next audio critic extraodinaire in the making... kicking.gif

Cool rigs!>

Err, is it safe to have a little girl running around anywhere near all that sweet gear?

Err, is it safe to have a little girl running around anywhere near all that sweet gear?

The teddy bear's enough for her. LOL!

user posted image

neesha's (did i spell that right? tongue.gif) just the cutest thing hehe biggrin.gif

ah shucks..keep missing you guys..sigh..hate my goddam schedule/life dry.gif

Thanks Rameish for a great meet. It was really a pleasure to see everyone and friends from Brunei again. The HD-650 sound much better than the pervious audition, as the rest I did not ready listen to seriously because I enjoy more at the chitchat session. tongue.gif

Nice to come back to a familiar place and to see familiar faces. Thanks! Rameish for hosting us and for the great hospitalitiy as usual.

Kudos to Benny for organising another fantastic meet. Sam and Jeff much appreciation for bringing in your gears for us to listen to. I come back home feeling enlightened and with a light wallet as always when I take a trip to S'pore tongue.gif

Oh and not forgetting Ben AWOL great to see you again and Austin (Goldmember) nice to put a face to the name wink.gif

The BB amp rocks, you got yourself a gem there. Finally heard the MicroZOTL, most impressive Toaster I have ever heard. whistling.gif

Edited by matbon0013

Its good to hear that our great overseas neighbours are back safely. biggrin.gif

Ps: Nice hair mat, u remind me of a certain rockstar. Seriously! tongue.gif

Shure

DSCN1702.jpg

Haha! I arrived late for the meet and remember staring at it, by that time it was already opened up with the innards showing. It took me a few minutes before I finally asked, "what the heck is that thing?!"

tongue.gif

It was nice to finally meet Matbon(yeah, he does remind me of a certain singer), and see everyone again.