Sign in to follow this  
evil-zen

WE'RE BACK!!!!!

sigh. sorry for the massive downtime guys.

for those who don't know

our sgheadphones.com domain expired even though i paid more than a month before for it

couldn't reach our webhost for quite a few weeks

when I finally did turns out the webhost is now a one-man show (his partners left or something)

hence he's swamped, and thats how our account got overlooked and the domain renewal was neglected

well the sgheadphones.com domain should be back in our ownership in a while

but as "compensation", the webhost secured the .net domain for us temporarily until the .com domain comes back to us (the .net domain will still belong to us when that happens so www.sgheadphones.com and www.sgheadphones.net will both lead us back here!)

its taken so long to resolve the urls to .net even though the main page was up was cos i couldn't upload files to the server and couldn't edit the php files for the forum to work

had to notify the host again..and finally got him just now..

well to make a long story short..

we're back!!

yeah.gifyeah.gifyeah.gif

Phew, thank god for that, great to be back. How long was it down for? Nearly a month? Kudos to Ablaze for all his hard work & time spent to get the site back up again.

Thanks for all the work in reviving this forum, ablaze. Gosh......it's nice to be back isn't it?

yessss its good to see these blue pages again on my screen! biggrin.gif

welly: regardin your question, I think you all should bookmark these .net pages from now on.

cos I won't have time to move the database back to the .com site again (school stresssss sleep.gif)

ie. these will be the new pages

and in future when sgheadphones.com comes back, the .com urls will basically redirect everything to these .net pages

ps. nice to see everyone again

blush.gif

Don't tell me everyone was getting SGH withdrawal symptoms?! hehehe user posted image