Sign in to follow this  
evil-zen

WE'RE BACK!!!!!

oh SGH was out for a while.... Congratulation to Ablaze whom i gather brought us back.

May be in future may someone kindly let us members know of what going on if simillar thing ever happen again. Its was hard for me to get to SGH not unless my dear buddy let me know of the new URL. Otherwise i will not be here ever after again. DELETED by default.

Don't worry you wont be deleted as soon as you have at least 1 post count in your "Member Post:"

Good Job, Well Done yes.gif

oh SGH was out for a while.... Congratulation to Ablaze whom i gather brought us back.

May be in future may someone kindly let us members know of what going on if simillar thing ever happen again. Its was hard for me to get to SGH not unless my dear buddy let me know of the new URL. Otherwise i will not be here ever after again. DELETED by default.

FYI, status of outage and revival had been updated on www.echoloft.com. If the same problem were to occur (knocking on wood, turn 3 time...........) please check thread on echoloft.

That a relief to hear from N@Z that we wont be deleted. and thank Mackie i will go to the site you mentioned.

One again congratulation to those who makes things happen for SGH. well done.

Yo... user posted image

Cute emoticons u have there N@z!! tongue.gif .. biggrin.gif

wink.gif

good to be back. smile.gif