tropicalrips

Digital Camera

Yea I think ISO 320-400 should be OK for the light in SLS

i hav tried at lower ISO, but the shutter speed was too low for hand-held shot, they came out blur, the kit lens is not bright enough for indoor shots without flash so i had to crank up the ISO, i think the F-stop on the kit lens was f3.6 at the widest zoom & f5.6 at max zoom

N@Z, that would work too... or 67-67 and a stepdown 67-52 which ever u end up using more.

Hope that helps. happy.gif

user posted image

went out to shot some photos today smile.gif no DSLR here  tongue.gif still my C8080

For some unknown reason, it reminds me of my last trip to Sentosa:

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Firefox

Year of the Rooster...

CNY2005.jpg

Cool 'speed' effect...how did u do that? Just curious N@Z, do you have fireworks there? I tried to shoot fireworks for the cny celebrations but all my shots came out bad...

Yes interesting effect, how did you do it blues? Zoom in/out after opening the shutter?

No fireworks here. Even the lion dance is a little restricted. Coincidently I saw one when I was accompanying my colleague to the carwash earlier this morning. Sadly my camera was in my car.

DSC_4287.jpg

Hi, yeap I set longer shutter(from my EXIF 1/6 s ) and then zoom in/out(can't remember.. either one). However all handheld and at high iso(1000) I don't expect very good end result! but it was just an experiment w00t.gif !

another "need for speed" shot tongue.gif

this time with my new D70 mounted on the Slik 340DX, i set to longer slower speed and zoom out when the shutter is open smile.gif needs more pratice laugh.gif

its actually one of my radio control cars, an Opel Calibra happy.gif

post-4-1108747314.jpg

Edited by tropicalrips