tropicalrips

Digital Camera

Oh yes... here is a question i would pose to everyone here. What motivates you to take pictures besides the occasional snap? For me, its capturing those once-in-a-lifetime moments. Im not really into posed photography so photoshoots arent really my thing. I guess i could say im into street photography with a little bit into portraiture and maybe a little journalistic as well?

[edit]

I was given the chance to take pictures of gigs and events for a small website and forum so you could say that im comissioned to take pictures so it challenges me to learn to take better pictures and make it seem very exciting. I would say that my pictures are still very plain and i get to do 2 things i like, listen to music and take pictures. Only thing is that i wear earplugs to protect my ears since getting sum shots require me to be next to the giant speakers. wacko.giftongue.gif

Edited by Q00

yes like yours, those once-in-a life time moment, plus just about everything that is interesting depending on my mood. Sometimes can be the sky, or people or just architectural type. I am not into those wildlife though.

D70 & related discussions moved here. I didn't move all as some were related to this thread.

Concerning Q00's question, anything goes for me I like taking photos of anything. If I had my way I'd get another compact ProSumer digicam & bring it with me all the time!

Edited by N@Z

anyone knows what this building does? it looks like something from the Batman movie smile.gif

user posted image

its that brown building in beach road, opposite Gateway

Edited by tropicalrips

Some pictures that I took while in camp.. There are many other nice shots that I can't show because they show equipment and camp surroundings.. I'm very fond of the shots with assault boats speeding across the water in formation though.. Ditto with the float bridges..

Anyone knows what this bird is? I have absolutely no idea..

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Across from the camp.. Many tall trees there... Apparently the land was reclaimed and the trees planted to block the view of our neighbours up north..

user posted image

They allow camera's in camp now? When i was posted as an rp, i would have had a heart attack if i found a camera in camp tongue.gif