N@Z

Proposed new avatar

Time to change Kyle's eggos or not? headphone.gif Attached are the contenders, not many with her using headphones. Feel free to submit your suggestions.

kyles.jpg

Hehehe! Let's not go there!

OK that makes 3 votes for 'mic kylie'.

Unfortunately the original photo has those lines which is supposedly some arty farty design look which looks annoying when I resixe the photo into an avatar.

I would prefer her wearing headphones though, so at least I have an excuse for this obsession! But the newer ones doesnt look as good, Looks something like the Closed Senns.

Screw? rolleyes.gif

Careful cat! hammer.gif

OT: The T610 is officially here already B$798, how much is it in Spore ablaze?

Look closely... am I obsessed or what? wub.gif

obsession.jpg

On a T610 screen it would look alot more clearer!

T68i.JPG

lol. I didn't realise I used the word "screw" there whistling.gif

its not officially launched here, but its about S$700-S$800 here at various dealers. looks to be similarly priced smile.gif

actually I bought it and sold it the same day. I've been using Nokias for years now, and try as I might, the SE was just too slow for me. its got tons more features thats for sure, but what the Nokia has are features that are simple but it also makes it easy to use, and to do what I do with phones, it really lets me get it done quicker and easier.

hence, I traded it for my current 7250.

With any Nokia, give it a few weeks & the price will drop significantly. SONY-E's tend to retain it's value alot longer. I was so sure that the T610 was not going to come earlier than the end of this year if not I would have waited...

if you're interested, and I think you might, since you're using a T68i now: what I liked about it was that the screen was really nice for a mobile phone. fantastic colours, and high resolution. polyphonic ring tones sounded really midi-like too. you gonna get it N@Z? one caveat though: read in other forums, the current batches have this hissing speaker problem, so you might wanna wait awhile before rushing out to get the current batch. either that, if you do decide to go for it, do test the phone to make sure the hissing is not there.

I heard about that problem too. I'd get a buyer for my phone 1st before I get a new one. I could trade-in but at a loss. What intrest me most is the integrated camera, higher 65K resolution colour screen & BT (for iSync, Tungsten & my handsfree - Gadget freak alert!)

OT again: How did you find the Matrix Reloaded movie?

as you've seen with some of the pics I've posted, integrated cameras in general are just for fun. they're not the best quality. I think webcams produce better pics. but its great, cos its effectively a camera you bring around everywhere with you, and you can catch almost anything that catches your eye photo.gif

you watched Reloaded already? I watched it in the cinema, and left totally lost and confused. had to go back, sit down with my gf and had a "conference" to understand the movie (with the printed out dialogs between neo and a few key characters like the architect), and check out matrix forums, before I finally got a clearer picture haha biggrin.gif

but all in all, I didn't think it wasn't that great a movie by itself, but as the second of the trilogy, I can't wait to see the ending! holiday.gif I think they used too much CGI though, you can catch a lot of moments where you know its not Keanu anymore, but some CGI-animated keanu-lookalike. the first movie was better in that sense, it felt more "real" to me.