N@Z

Proposed new avatar

I have the same feeling as you too. What's up with the superman thing?! My wife wished she didn't go after watching it! But that bit with the French dude 'program' is cool & hilarious!

hehe. I guess, if you think about it, there're really not that many ways to portray someone flying without coming off lookin cheesy rifht? biggrin.gif

hey naz I am using t68i too

lol...

ur wife didn't see the kylie on ur hp?tongue.gif

I am thinking of switching to panasonic x70 when it comes out sometime in the future..

I like t68i... and I agree that SE holds its value longer. The p800 is still in 1k mark, I think.

Yeah but the REAL superman does it sooo... well pose.gif

She goes like this: rolleyes.gif same thing happens when I refer her to JLo's posterior! w00t.gif

Over here P800 is still 1.3K!

anyway abt ur new avatar,

I actually prefer the 2nd from left or 2nd from right

I don't know why... find her nice in that position.

btw, how do you all find my avatar? blush.gif

Ahh, your the 1st one to prefer other than the 1st bottom left! Noted.

I must admit I don't know her so I can't say much other than she look a lil skinny!

oooh nice notebook. tongue.gif

Thanks evil. I'm very pleased with it too. Apple mac 15" Titanium Powerbook G4. The display is phenomenal. The whole shebang is only 1" thick! If anyone is thinking to get one go for the 12" or 17" G4 as the current 15" is coming to the end of it's design life. Although that would mean bargains to be had on the 15"!

Hi N@Z,

my preference is for picture at centre top row. Closeup of Kylie's joyce mood with cans......isn't this what we all canspile are looking for all these while ? wink.gif

Yeah, it's looking more & more like I won't change my avatar anytime soon as I like the current one of her fully in concentration listening to the cans... unless I find something different.

but, N@Z, i thought i saw her somewhere in JB just know ohmy.gif (maybe her sister).....let me get more details for you tomorrow! wink.gif

uh.. good one tee!! w00t.gif

maybe it's kylie herself!!

N@z must be busy packing his clothes now.... rofl... lol.giflol.gif

Oh yes, no hesitation about it, i have done similar tracking and chasing last time for my favourite star Sandy kissing.gif .....before her sad1.gifsad1.gif marriage to the taiwanese song writer..... sad2.gif

Btw, how do these descriptives "Wow me", "Headless Member", "Kylie's can...", "I can't live without music" being determined and inputed into the system........is it based on (a) a formula of one change per 50 posts and (cool.gif the rate of posting over time (in days) and © the age of the member ? wink.gif

lol.. I see you changed the title yourself to "very senior member"!!

lol.. nice one!! lol.gif

the title is quite fun actually, and yeah it's based on the no of posts.If I am not wrong, you can have your title after you've posted more than 100.