N@Z

Proposed new avatar

no lah.....i want to change it to something else better but cannot leh, do you know how to do it Guy ? I am actually not that old..... wink.gif

thanks ablaze, you save my day and my title.... wink.gif

but, N@Z, i thought i saw her somewhere in JB just know ohmy.gif (maybe her sister).....let me get more details for you tomorrow! wink.gif

Eh?! I missed this one! Was it her or not?! Get her autograph for me signed with my name preferably with her lipstick mark! Not on you lah! On a piece of tissue or paper... not toilet paper you might gross her out! yucky.gif

okie....she is coming....appointment is this pm and i will post her message for you here soon. I will not want her kiss only, but be in my possession for life.....you'll know what i mean soon.

Oh my Sandy, when will you come to me soon ? wink.gif

Keep me posted... better still pass her my email & phone number!

Yes, N@Z, i will check on her contact details or links. Btw, do you have any updates on Sandy's latest movements ? wink.gif

Who? Hehehe... I have eyes for only one... ehem! My wife of course! Who were you thinking?!!!

muahahah!!! must be his wife was ard at that time he wrote 'I have only 1 eyes."

smart N@z lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Hehehe... Good '1' Guy! laugh.gif

Are you sick of Kyles yet?

perhaps it's time to change it!

happy.gif

Back to the gOOgle search then...

Hi N@Z,

I spent about 2 hrs with her last nite. She wore very sexy dresses, shaping her silhouette magnificently to an effect that i worked very hard to keep my heart beats regular. Kylie's voice was simply erotic, magnetic and illusive, dishing out nos like Love Boat, Hand on Your Heart, Turn it into Love, Physical.... and her chart-spinning hit Spinning Around. As well as a formidable singing voice, she has a personlity of her own, and it shines best amid hi-NRG beats, silver tassets and six inch stiletto heels....Her pulsating repertoire of pop, cabaret, camp, glitz and glamour were intoxicating, adoring young teenage girls and throngs of couples with foot-tapping scenes throughout. It's riotout fun...with fantastic encore. This british actress-turned singer was in her element, revelling on her status as the queen of english pop......You must watch it N@Z....."Kylie Live in Sydney" is mine forever. wink.gif

wow!! even I who is not a kylie die hard fan gets water all accumulated in my mouth!

Nice and vivid description tee. makes me wanna watch!