N@Z

Proposed new avatar

Correction tee: she is Australian & a true blue fan should know that! You paint a very tantilizing picture, the chink in her armour (lace & satin lined of course) blemished by her recent "ahem" has slightly blurred from my vision... ahhh Kyles, how do you do what you do to me... wub.gif

oh yes, N@Z, you know her better ....mine is for Sandy, right ? wink.gif

which sandy btw tee ?

lol!!!

it seems that almost everyone has an idol here

I like cecilia cheung though!! if anyone knows her!! wub.gif

Sandy Lam, my sweet heart baby wub.gif I need to listen to her "Paper Plane" before sleeping every nite. Sweet dreams would follow. wink.gif

That gives me an idea! w00t.gif

Yes, N@Z, quality ideas are always hard to come esp with pressures around. Her voice smoothens my thought, calms my mind, rejuvenates my heart and sweetens my dream, what else could i ask from her ?

Any other fans of Sandy out there ....? wink.gif

sandy lam.. I love her zhi shao hai you ni the best!!

the song is very soothing and calm!

Hi Guy,

What 's her latest album ? I haven't kept up todate of her CDs this year. wink.gif

I am not sure of her latest cds man.. but I do download her songs in mp3 format biggrin.gif

Hi Guy,

Could you please let me know a few URLs for her best and/or latest songs collection on MP3. After sampling, i will then proceed to buy the selected CDs. She will have my full support, always. wink.gif

Hi tee,

I am a Sandy Lam fan since the day she quit from being a dj to become a singer. I have almost all of her older albums on vinyl and the recent ones on cds. Her latest album should be Encore where she provides a new rendition of her older hits coupled with a few new ones....Cantonese album it is.

I also get to know her local manager in an interlude involving a case of "Paper plane" cd having manufacturing defects. Since then, I've been on her email list for anything new about Sandy's development ie concerts, albums etc. laugh.gif

Edited by Mackie

tee, there's a new remix version of "zou zhai da jie de nu zi (direct translate as the lady walking on the big street). Very Very Very Very nice .... headphone.gif

Hi Mackie and Oak,

Thanks for the interesting updates. I am going to get these 2 CDs tomorrow. Btw, how could i get onto her manager's email list. Is she coming to town this year ? wink.gif

tee, no news yet. I will cc a copy of the manager's email to U if I were to receive it.

thanks Mackie. 5 years ago, i felt that i was much older than her, but last yr at her concert, i felt much younger, maybe because she is now a mother already while it is status quo for me...... wink.gif