N@Z

Proposed new avatar

Hi tee,

I also get to know her local manager in an interlude involving a case of "Paper plane" cd having manufacturing defects. Since then, I've been on her email list for anything new about Sandy's development ie concerts, albums etc. laugh.gif

Mackie,

What sort of defects were you talking about? I also faced the same problem when mould started to appear inside the CD and I had to throw them away, in case it "infects" the rest of my collection.

Well, that went well... decided on something else instead. Poor Kyles. Tata for now until I find a more delectable image.

i felt like the 2nd movie barely continued with the story at all...too much focus on the action side only not like the first one which was more story based....but the effects were cool though! rolleyes.gif

Hi tee,

I also get to know her local manager in an interlude involving a case of "Paper plane" cd having manufacturing defects.  Since then, I've been on her email list for anything new about Sandy's development ie concerts, albums etc.  laugh.gif

Mackie,

What sort of defects were you talking about? I also faced the same problem when mould started to appear inside the CD and I had to throw them away, in case it "infects" the rest of my collection.

Oh my goodness...I missed this query. Sorry about that Oak.

The data surface was not coated and hence, smudging occurred. Entire disc was unplayable. My sis had the same album and these defects were apparent too. I raised a big hooha with Sandy's local manager and they got the sales manager of EMI/Virgin to deliver the replacements to me.