headphonecrazy

Next Sg Meet?

Haha, but seriously if can hold at TP, best, just opposite my house LOL, but then again, I'm always stuck in the west these days no.gif

Charges for the room is around $6/hr before 5pm and $8/hr after 5pm...but have to booked under a society...I'll call the person in charge soon...hehe Evil-Zen, go setup a headphone appreciation society in NUS leh, then we can go book liao tongue.gif

Thanks! Not bad if say from 9am till 5pm comes to only $48.00. Do they mean a society under NUS?

Q00 any chance you can look up some good but not expensive hotels which have conference room facility like the one at SPGG?

actually I have thought of it before but you need to book it under a NUS society is too much trouble. Currently I am not head of any society so I don't think I can book one in their name.

What kind of rooms are you looking it? Seminar rooms and meeting rooms in PGP?

Anything similar to the SPGG. Any reasonable sized room (which is not exposed to the outside noise) for about 20 people with room to move around, has a good sized table to place our gear & ample power points.

What kind of rooms are you looking it? Seminar rooms and meeting rooms in PGP?

Think maybe PGP meeting rooms might be better, no need to use my society name to book, cos dun think can book unless under society name.

PGP room looks promising, but all the tables inside are those normal study table (like those found in ikea), and the power points are at the corners of the wall....confirm need lots of extension power plugs. Will check out the cost after all my tests this week....now uber stress mode liao crazylaugh.gif

Hmm most people are busy and ... there will be less toys to try out this time .. yawn.gif

Opps .. anyway people found a place ?? happy.gif

Update here, might not be able to help organize the meet liao.. think I gona fail my maths module..... no.gif in which case I might need to retake it....might not have time to help get the room etc... will let you guys know again...anyway better have lots of alternatives on standby

Anyone else can help out or can suggest an alternative venue?