Blues

How long do you listen to your cans everyday?

How long do you listen to your cans everyday ?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone taking the Mickey. Don't lose any sleep over it.

i listen more than three overs..but cant choose 24 hours..coz too long...unless i dun sleep...and there is no option for me to choose more than 3 hours! smile.gif

yeah i void my vote also. I listen about 3 hours a day, but the thing is i usually listen to my speakers, not cans. No decent cans yet tongue.gif .

2 hours a dAy? Or perhaps making sure i will stop after my AA battery drained completely in my discman. I carry my cans to school(secondary at the moment), even in conditions where headphones are not allowed. I used to have this playful prank...I will sound my headphone under my table while the teacher is teaching, but lUcky...it was loud enough to travel around my neighbouring classmates only! I always have place to hide my cans when there are checks on our bags. Tip : bRibE yOUr pReFeCts, oR mAkE moRe fRieNds wIth sChooL mAteS wHO aRe pRefeCts w00t.gif

AdDicTeD tO heaDphONes? NO cuRe headphone.gif

Tip : bRibE yOUr pReFeCts, oR mAkE moRe fRieNds wIth sChooL mAteS wHO aRe pRefeCts  w00t.gif

AdDicTeD tO heaDphONes? NO cuRe  headphone.gif

It was a joy reading your sentences prior to those stipulated above. Appreciate if U may refrain from expressing yourself in the following manner. Thanks. happy.gif

Edited by Mackie