Blues

How long do you listen to your cans everyday?

How long do you listen to your cans everyday ?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought MS would make it a standard somewhere somehow, apparently audio is not their focus area. Let's see if there is hope for XRCD to be popularised in entire market, so that long hour of listening without fatigue is no longer a dream ....pushing overall median users of survey to "3hr" if not higher. wink.gif

Tee, unless we use TT as a source for our cans setups, fatique will set in sooner or later. But I worry for my ears if I can listen to digital sound without fatique for long hours. wacko.gif

hehehe.....i have found an alternative to vinyl playing that provides non-fatique analog sound but without the need for cleaning, maintenance and effot to add softwares, Mackie. I am talking about tubed analog tuner.

After trying one last nite throughout, it became sleepless in seattle (typo : seletar).....just can't take my headphones off from it.....Leak will remain my prized hunt now that some new capacitors and resistors have given it a new lease of life : Troughline 3, "arguably the best sounding tuner ever" according to Hi-Fi World that never fails to report this classic (with a nice picture) along with other world classics in EVERY issue of the magazine.

While i was listening to some jazz selections from FM 100.3 and 99.50, the warm well-rounded sound and deep sense of in-person presence were absolutely stunning and captivating....plus traces of voice overtones and breathing sound from DJs when they spoke. I got a sonic image that i have never experienced before. A nice alternative to the digitals we have been listening all these while. wink.gif

Photos Tee?

tee I love your tubed analog tuner!!!

can't imagine how fabulous it will sound esp late at night wub.gif

anyway, up this poll for those who haven't!

Someone who doesn't eat, drink, sleep, bathes, go to work/school, talk to anyone else, etc.

that cool w00t.gif .... 24 kicking.gif .... i wonder his ear will not get tired whistling.gif .... the longers i ever tried to .. used is about 4 hours and my ear hurts a little ... low volume .. some more ..... laugh.giflaugh.gifwub.gif

Well if its speakers setup possible, the setup is in his room, he play it 24 hr. He eat there, sleep there and toilet in his room as well. Computer there as well. happy.gif

Still wondering who is the pro guy who voted 24 hr

yeah.gif same here wahaaa who is the pro ? laugh.gif quick present yourself to us .. holiday.giflol.giflol.giflol.gifkicking.gif

I think the 24 hr one refers to a guy who just listen almost non stop.. anywhere everywhere.Like for example listen radio on the street, at home radio and cans also.Not to be taken literally as 24 hr wink.gif

I think the 24 hr one refers to a guy who just listen almost non stop.. anywhere everywhere.Like for example listen radio on the street, at home radio and cans also.Not to be taken literally as 24 hr wink.gif

duh, this is obvious, just that WHO?! WHO IS THAT GUY? oops sorry i stop shouting.