Blues

How long do you listen to your cans everyday?

How long do you listen to your cans everyday ?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for me, 1/2 hr everyday

sometimes if I have alot of time, 1-2 hrs.

ah 1/2 hours only? like buy so much a bit wasted. for me will be around 3 hours? but i find that 3 hours is a bit too little even though i might sound like a lot.

2h on average for me. the benefit of having one pair of headphones, and doing EVERYTHING with it yeah.gif

lol.. sometimes I listen to it 1/2 hr.. meaning I will do nothing but close my eyes and listen to them. Because I can't concentrate on studying at the same time listening to headphones. Lol.. the music keeps distracting me...

1 hr is usually because I have not much homework or studies, so I just take a break, and listen to it loh.. ehhee..

Sometimes listening to them once in a while is quite good,imo, because they can continuosly amaze you.And you would be very excited to complete your work in order to listen to them.Kinda serves as stimulator. If say you listen to it 24 hr a day.. like the hardcore audiphile then I think will feel bored of the sound also !! lol.. lol.gif

hmmm opposite case for me. i have to listen to music while studying or else i fall asleep easily! and after listening to 1 album means that its time for another break.

1 hour=1 album=my attention span

Averagely 2 hours per day. As little as 1 & as much as 3hrs. Not consecutively, early evening infront of the PC b4 or after dinner then followed by in bed before dozing off.

About 3 hrs at office with pcdp->11se->px200, can't use big one at office dry.gif , plus 2 to 3 hrs of listening to radio on the go and up to 10am in the morning with px200 or mx500. My colleage said I always got something on or in my ears headphone.gif

1/2 to 1 hr at home before go to sleep with w1000 or k501, rest of time I'm listening to my speaker or watching tv laugh.gif

I just can't live without some music on whistling.gifwhistling.gif

then you should put "I can't live without music" title too!!

lol. join me! lol.gif

On average, about 3 hours daily (late nite till early morning). Extend to 6-10 hrs during weekends. Quite a few gears to do match and mix so joys come not just from the music but also thru' the interactions with my playmates. wink.gif

then you should put "I can't live without music" title too!!

lol. join me! lol.gif

Haha, I'll learn how when I'm free yes.gif

Would it be interesting to have a poll on the type of headphones used ? wink.gif

lol... basically we can see the type of headphones people own by clicking their 'profile' already, but if you want, it can be done smile.gif