Sign in to follow this  
Barradio

Gold Grados SR-325

Well the earlier black version sounded the same as the silver version. The light gold tinge version I did not listen to cos it wasnt burnt in. I dont think there are any differences in sound.

For the 'Bling-bling" crowd. You down with that? Woooord...!

The gold colour very 'attract attention' xiah, if I go out with it in town I think every1 will be staring at it (even the normal Grados I have pple looking laugh.gif )

btw is it on sale at MBD?? if so how much?

Hi all,

Have been given an update from Grado Labs about the new SR325i headphones (gold) as follows:

"What does the i stand for in the new SR325i from Grado? Improved, that’s what! Yes, Grado has taken one of the world’s most acclaimed headphones and taken it a few steps further. The new SR325i has an upgraded driver design, and they have enlarged and improved the mass distribution in the metal housing. The way the SR325i’s new driver and metal housing move air and react to sound vibrations are now less affected by transient distortions. With the SR325i you will notice improved control of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum with both better supporting Grado’s world renowned midrange. And why the Gold color? The new SR325i is in honor of their 50th anniversary celebrated recently. The SR325i will produce a sound that is pure Grado, warm harmonic color, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics and an ultra smooth top end. Listen and Enjoy!"

Rgds,

Music by Design

Wow topcat, looks like I stand corrected. Didn't realise it's now SR-325i!!

Thanks for the clarification.

Pity it's in gold but I guess mass appeal is somthing every manufacturer has to take into consideration.

I just happen to be in a minority that likes black (pun intended) lol.gif

Edited by Rameish