matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

Something different for today. Classic stuff man. SQ is average but the tunes set the mood back to yesteryear.

SAVE0146.jpg

user posted image

Support local singers! This lady has a velvet smooth voice, and her lyrics are very heartfelt and emotional. Bought the CD at ThatCD shop for $23. You can hear samples of her songs at this website

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/corrinnemay

Heard an intro from one shop in Adelphi, impressive recording, acoustic everything. Touches for Spanish/Portugese Italian Gypsy music, very polished (too shiny for some maybe) piece of work if I may say so. This is definitely not going to be a shelf item wink.gif

post-4-1077212205.jpg

Sarah Mclachlan's Mirrorball to lull me to sleep tonite tongue.gif

Disraeli Gears - Cream

user posted image

Sound quality is nothing like today but the music is so psychadelic man! Plus Eric Clapton plays lead guitar & sings here as well. The man can do no wrong by me. Strange Brew & Sunshine of your love is my favs. The rest are no less good but makes you feel like you need to be stoned inorder to enjoy it to the max.!

donald byrd and the 125th street nyc - funky jazz with soulful vocals - old recording though - found it at the old gramaphone in oub basement -part of the stock that theyre clearing - $1.95 - yep you heard me right - their junk obviously - my treasure lol.gif