user posted image

beatles anthology 3

user posted image

led zeppelin physical graffitti

user posted image

user posted image

stevie ray vaughan - in steps

user posted image

Kamen Rider Blade - The Last Card(Complete Deck)

user posted image

this full OST sounds awesome! biggrin.gif

Edited by Blues

im 18, only music from the 50's to late 80's appeal to me, the 90's introduced a whole lot of junk genres in my opinion, pple started fusing genres together, totally disrespecting the roots of the original genre, pretty damn irritating, so apart from some instrumental and new age artists, i dun buy new stuff . most pple haf this mindset, to enjoy oldies, blues or any type of old music u got to be of a certain age, previously i bought a frank sinatra album and the uncle asked "u sure you want this? i dun tink pple of ur age will know how to appreciate it" , almost wanted to reply "u don't wanna earn money?"

hey evil zen ur into pink floyd too? im totally hooked on their albums some time back, i listened to dark side of the moon 8 times and the wall 13 times within a week, and by listening i mean listening thru the entire cd from track 1 to the end. the wall was like a musical journey to me, like reading a story book, very very interesting experience. from wad i tink, the album is about how syd barrett, the leader of the grp, slowly become demented and finally cutting himself away from society and his responsibilities.

Heh, to be fair, a lot of trash was introduced in the 80s as well, I can find music I like from both decades, no problem! There's actually plenty of new material out there thats very good, you just have to expend some effort looking for them. tongue.gif

Edited by av98m

lolz like wad linkin park, avril lavinge, justin timberlake? the reason why u are able to find music dat appeals to u and i don't from this era is because my musical taste is different from u. as wad i said before its solely my opinion, theres no yardstick to measure how good music is or categorize it as good or bad. for me the oldies are still the goodies