Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

yup i agreed, very attracted to it ... so maybe some Jap DVD are coming in LOL happy.gif

Read from today's Digital Life on the new amended Coyright Law. The authorities is getting serious. There is no such thing as 'safe download' anymore. Bitorrents are under their scruntiny, so for those who still download anime now, beware. As long anything have copyright issues and law bind to it, it is subject to the Coyright Law.

For those who download directly, one will leave the IP address behind, investigators will gather evidence and gather court order to track the culprits.

There is no such thing as anonymous anymore.

Under the new copyright law, offenders who are found guilty of rampant Internet piracy could face possible criminal sentences. A downloader, including one who downloads anime, J-pop, J-rock, visual kiel, manga scanlations and all the Promotional Videos, can be tried for many offences.For first offence, the fine is up to $20,000 and/or be imprisoned up to a maximum of six months. For subsequent offences (from 2 onwards), one can be fined to $50,000 and/or be imprisoned up to 3 years. On top of that, if the copyright owners (we are talkling in local anime context, like Odex, Blue Max. For manga, like Chuangyi) decides to pursue, offenders are liable for statutory damages of up to $10,000 per item infringed, up to a capacity of $200,000.

So for download one item will cost one $220,0000 in the end. So download anime and yaoi manga scanalation, is it worth it?

Haiz...

When all the Jap direct imports are so expensive, and hard to find.

Besides, Taiwan/HK bootlegs are inferior quality and as the name goes, it is bootlegs also.

Yet there's not channel/station/whatever screening anything.

Read straits times comic section and watch cheesy anime/cartoons liao.

When to comics connection today, they only sell tenjou tenge in sets of vol 1 - vol 12 @$12.50 each.

HK edition.

I never ever buy HK/Taiwan manga b4, is this the norm price?

I've only bought Chuang Yi, VIDZ darkhorse all in English.

New_Type: Are u joining the Inter-Versasity Gundam Modeller competition? Just saw a poster of it in my campus

Haiz...

When all the Jap direct imports are so expensive, and hard to find.

Besides, Taiwan/HK bootlegs are inferior quality and as the name goes, it is bootlegs also.

Yet there's not channel/station/whatever screening anything.

err i no idea ......... but they are more interested in dealing with bittorent .......... so i no idea how about MIRC ..... but lets see .. hope animeX is really coming with updated anime from StarHub . no.gifno.gif

When to comics connection today, they only sell tenjou tenge in sets of vol 1 - vol 12 @$12.50 each.

HK edition.

yup it around that price but as i mention comic connnection are expensive i can tell you to go tain xia to get they are much cheaper by the way where are you living?? i try to look for a better and closer store of tian xia for you !! wub.gif

New_Type: Are u joining the Inter-Versasity Gundam Modeller competition? Just saw a poster of it in my campus

err i not too sure have not really go and read the form yet

but i got hell of nice smell from the paint and thinner i am spraying .. almost got ^R&%^%#& by it lol.giflol.gif

arr if come to worst then i just support the hong kong .... taiwan and japan manga no problem ... maybe wait for a better DVD like US region 1 or better HK or TW DVD to be out

lol.giflol.gif

i not going to support Singapore made Ver !!! w00t.gif

may only let my mood down !!! mad.gifmad.gif

Hey N_T thanks for the offer of 天下

i went to sunshine today, after deciding to take a 'well deserved' break from studies.

I already made an order with them, 8.80$ per volume. Taiwan version. Is that the norm price?

From vol 1 - 12. hope they are not disappointing, since the jap ver was pretty...uhmm....etchi/hen.

cos i see at kino, taiwan manga are like 6-7$ insh. was surprised when i ask kino staffs bout the vol 12. they immediately informed me tt they dont carry the series only this special. guess the content was really in their catalogue -> as compared to their bikini babes pictorial. tongue.gif

BTW, wats the diff between Taiwan & HK?! i mean HK betta quality?

Bought school rumble from kino, taiwan, 6++ thank god they got issue 1

First time buying chinese manga, time to irritate ppl bout words

Hey N_T thanks for the offer of 天下

i went to sunshine today, after deciding to take a 'well deserved' break from studies.

I already made an order with them, 8.80$ per volume. Taiwan version. Is that the norm price?

From vol 1 - 12. hope they are not disappointing, since the jap ver was pretty...uhmm....etchi/hen.

cos i see at kino, taiwan manga are like 6-7$ insh. was surprised when i ask kino staffs bout the vol 12. they immediately informed me tt they dont carry the series only this special. guess the content was really in their catalogue -> as compared to their bikini babes pictorial. 

Err i not sure izzit the contents that are giving troubles but they still bring in that means that it is able to get it in Singapore that all !! tongue.gif

BTW, wats the diff between Taiwan & HK?! i mean HK betta quality?

Bought school rumble from kino, taiwan, 6++ thank god they got issue 1

arr is more expensive that all the chinese translation and simplifed chinese ........ that the main differents ......... nothing else !! hehee happy.gif

First time buying chinese manga, time to irritate ppl bout words

nah you are welcome ... that how a forum should help the people ........

anything you can ask me, O.o ya kino brings more japaness book than chinese so they stock are really limited sorry for the wrong info i had provided for you rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

actually, i meant FIRST TIME READING chinese manga, will going round irritating ppl bout how to read the words. Sorry for the typo!

Realised alot of titles are actually done by koreans...tenjou tenge anime have credits to koreans(?).

I think i saw some manga titles that are from korea. they differed from the traditional korean manga i know, in terms of art. example, Doll.

I took 2.5hrs to read school rumble....haiz...at least got through the words.

It will be a great series to follow, akin, xiao wan zi.

sister smaller than baby sister... tongue.gif FMA....

hammer.gif back to mugging hammer.gif

Edited by augustineRS

slowly ... you still having exam ??? Woo i thought is over ... as in ended ..

actually, i meant FIRST TIME READING chinese manga, will going round irritating ppl bout how to read the words. Sorry for the typo!

i also ... i not good in my chinese but still are able to understand what are most of the words ... always ask my mum to help me !! lucky i got pass my 'O' lvl or else my mum intends to kill me !! lol.giflol.gif

People who read mahou sensei Negima !!! next year the anime will be air in Japan in Jan !!! happy.gif

Arr great funny school rumble ... ep 3 are out ........ very funny ... that guy is really dumb .... w00t.gif

O.o ya final apporach is very funny too ... done by the famous company Princess Soft .... catch them happy.gif

O.o augustineRS all the best for your Exam and those taking 'O' level this year !! laugh.gif

School Rumble follow quite closely to the manga, so is Bleach. Not too bad. But i think bleach might be licensced soon. Most prob SunaBouzu too. My assumption

edit: GITS:SAC2:EP15 out!!!!go get it!

Edited by augustineRS

O.o ya anyone catch Elfen Lied ??

a very sad story man

just finish watching this anime

i am crying after the whole show ended

but it just half ended to me as it was only 13 ep and the manga is still running....

but only for mature 18 ++ only .............. sad1.gifsad1.gifsad1.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

d/l-ed but not yet watch.

how many episodes are in there in the manga till now?

ADV licsenced the anime or both?

edit: whose is subbing it now? i got it off a guy in irc

Edited by augustineRS

i no idea .......... O.o you have been using IRC to get no wonder .....hehee i burrow this anime from a friend so no idea who subbing it

The anime contains 13 EPs

the manga currently till book 8 .. i think only jap manga is found in Singapore sleep.gif

O.o ya another good anime is futakoi

talking about twins .......

no english fansubbed had sub it but chinese subis out also intro by my friends waiting to get EP 4 from my friend LOL happy.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3