Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

Gonna tell u sumthing....

I DON'T understand the part bout 'I agreed on reading manga.' tongue.gif

I think I was delirious when typing the post.

Most prob i meant reading manga for anime or I meant for Elfen Lied, gotta read the manga to get more out of it. gomen!

Was it mentioned the father/son injected themselves with the virus?

I think after my paper(Thurs last paper! think i flunked all though) will watch the series 1-13 again, in correct order. I enjoyed the opening 'Lilium' so much, that, if that music box do exist, I'LL BUY IT.

My fave is Lucy, not Nyuu. Kinda cool, kickass attitude. But totally lost when comes to Kouta.

I doubt it will be a movie(perhaps a short OVA). For a moment in the end, I thought Kouta will be the one to kill Lucy, since he promised her. Instead, he just embraced her. Most important, the love he have for her, is it

a brotherly love or BGR type.

To sum it up, he is one lucky b@stard, to live in that mansion with all of them. keke

Nana is kinda cute, in that black full-length dress with tie as the ribbon.

OTC

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969/

quite funny link.

generate a japanese name for u.

mine for my chinese name is(i enter it in kanji)

長谷川 Hasegawa (long valley river) 聖人 Masato (sacred person)

Augustine will be

猿渡 Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) 大輝 Taiki (large radiance)

I think is a 'fun' generator. But i think this name is pretty cool. From now on ppl will call me 聖人.

Edited by augustineRS

kaoz i understand now .....hahaha ....... yup manga are more detail and alos harder to understand but, to me other that the story line .... the drawing is very important !!! ... happy.gif

kaoz you been watching anime too much izzit .......... flunk all your papers ...... can't be right .... innocent.gif

but the opening song really Kick Ass but so is the ending ...... really nice songs they had used .....

man i was on verge to get them but i decided not to buy .... really expensive, Hmm

""To sum it up, he is one lucky b@stard, to live in that mansion with all of them. keke

Nana is kinda cute, in that black full-length dress with tie as the ribbon."" w00t.gif

haha seem you got a problem with him, yup to said He is lucky but at the same time not ..... the very person that lives with him killed his family ........ Poor thing .... innocent.gif

Lucy is really damm cool .......... i like her Cool style, NANA is ok with me .... but she is the most popular char in the story though i find mariko CUTE ........ heheee wub.gif

err the father and son injected the virus themself, this infromation was given by my friend who read the manga so i really had no idea just post what he had told me, i going to get the manga and read tooo laugh.gifwhistling.gif

Just wanted to wish all fellow anime otakus a very merry christmas and a happy new year! (Ye, I know it's early, but what the heck! tongue.gif)

And also, I know it's been out for a while but it's worth mentioning again... Hikaru no Go, great series. Very exciting series filled with emotions and great character development. Go watch for yourself and then come back to me and thank me for recommending it, a'right? wink.gif

Cheers

Mike

Every one here catch rozen maiden !! Damm funny!! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Yup Rozen Maiden is nice. But the ending slip short leh...

WHO IS FATHER!!!!?!?!?

Will Shinku become a babe for Jun?! Ah..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great op and ed. I think i have fallen in love with Ali Project!(since Noir)

Air, Ah!My Goddess and Mahou Sensei are new members of my HDD...haha

tongue.gif

No idea had not been downloading !! lol.gif

just got the DVD ep 1 to 2 lol.gif L R2 ( kinda of killer ) rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifsleep.gif

comes with a digi pack !! damm nice man lol.gif ( ROZEN MAIDEN )

i may not watch AMG.... kinda feel sick after reading the manga !! yawn.gifyawn.gif

Mahou Sensei heard drawing damm bad ... compared to the manga itself but i guess i still watching it cool.gif

AIR Kao heard is damm good !! lol.gif

Ali porject songs are damm nice !! it a unique way they sing ( lol.gif they can sing very slow song too man )

Left out another one.

Xenosaga

Just watch ep 2. realised the animation is better on the game.

The game had so much story, hype and fans, hope the animation can carry it on.

I only played the Xenogears, which is the 1st released but was the 3rd installment of the game.

Was very drawn into the game and the concept of religion idealogy it suggest.(it is not the focal point of the game though)

I admit i've been quite balatant with d/l-ing. sleep.gif

heheee Well no idea for Xenosaga !! but

Xenogears was really a good game, i am a BIG fan !!!! LOL

For Xenogears was suppose the 5th instament for Xenosaga laugh.gif

Heehee but too bad i did not collect the Xenosaga 2 LE now it worth alot

happy.gif

Hehee i got 1 LE but sold it aways ( too big arr ) ohmy.gif

heheee now i gain for Vandread R2 DVD laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

i think i siao siao liao !! ( crazy ) wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

U good leh...

Buying R2, Can't tahan the price tag slap on it.

Though is bad, i rather go for good quality Hong Kong bootlegs....

Air looks betta now.

I only managed to play xenogears not xenosaga. but the game stilll along the same line. same team of ppl working on it.

N_T: hows the mx500?

Well "good" nahh.... i am just considering only happy.gif

my Rozen maiden is enough to kill me tongue.gif

Well for vandread i got to HK bootleg !! i just rewatched the whole series and it was damm nice !! at least really got the rewatch value !! but i not too sure why the manga failed so badly ( only 2 books and they are dead )

Well i had not been catching the lastest anime but at least i am sure waiting for the FMP2 ( Full Metal Panice 2 ) and EyeShield 21 ( american football story "" the Devils Bat " ) to be release ( hope it will be good wahhaah )

for Xenogears and Xenosaga is made by the same creaters but i not too sure why Square kicked them out !! now is one of the best selling title ( kaoz the LE arr for Xenosaga 1 is around 200 ++, xenosaga 2 worst now cost 450 +++++ ) wacko.gifwacko.gif

the MX500 i had not try, b'cos it does not belong to me !! well for sure the condition is really good ( can tell you take care of your things well )

anyway nice to meet you !! laugh.gif

from what i know, is not square kick them out, was that they wanted to set up their own production team?

Bleach figurines out at La Tendo. I quite gian Rukia....hmmm.....

Bleach figurines out at La Tendo. I quite gian Rukia....hmmm.....

Fall with me to the DARK SIDE

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

BUY lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif it yeah.gifyeah.gifyeah.gif

They are actually showing Last exile and kiddy grad on Central...

on a side note, program quality on Central has really improve, not to mention the introduction of animes