Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

Actually the second movie is more cgi than animation.. characters are still in animation but the cgi is soo good that its blurs the line between the two, very seamless integration of the two arts. The GITS world is expanded and u visit more places and the line between reality and 'the net' is blurred constantly. Story wise, its more slow-paced compared to the first one but its crucial to the story.

Opps .. mackie also watched GITS .. hehehe .. very nice story ... but pretty deep for people to understand !! unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

Yo ya Q00 .. my crazy fansubbed team is back and they are rereleasing the Gundam X ... they had manage to get the LD raw ... and is good ... you can now go and get it !!

suteki-yume

Enjoy !! kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Wah re-release from beginning again? Ive already got all the previous releases up till ep22. Guess it will be a longer wait for me.

Well not my fault .... !! .... err they are releasing at a fast speed at least ! happy.gif

New_Type: My exams not yet started, mugging cos i'm lagging so much!

GITS Innonce, IMOH, is so much deeper than the first.

Bakuten downloaded, not yet watch...but saw the spoliers in the thread liao.

I couldn't really say samurai 7 did the movie justice, it is mecha afterall.

Couldn't believe DearS ended just like this! anyway, the voice cast are in My Hi-Me now. anyway, at least the ending wasn't anything like chobits.

FMA had a 'great' ending. What betta way to do an 'opening' for the theatre release.

Erm, think thats all for my ramblings

oh yah, Destiny, no chance to watch liao... locking myself up in Hall to prepare myself for exams....well well firewall no BT. no.gif

Opps all the best for your Exam bro .. LOL biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Arr for DearS there should have a second season !... that what everybody think so !! as the manga for DearS is not yets finish so the material for the anime is opt enough .. so ... lalalaaalala ... Good things have to wait happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

for samurai 7 .. well is a pretty good anime ... but they burrow the 7 samurai char behavoiur !! ( all forgot how to spell .. sorry ) lol.giflol.gif

Yesh Q00 but not the 7 samurai that are running around but is their enemy !! call.gif

hmm...interesting concept... do the heros have their own mechas? ...

hehee .. but no .. this is to proof that the 7 of them are legend .. what ! laugh.giflaugh.gif

hey hey....y are all the Destiny trackers down?!

maybe you try out luck later !! ohmy.gif

OT here:

Anyone knows where to buy anime toys, ie gasphon figures(open pieces or still packed in box is okay)?

I'm not talking bout the Hong Kong made types and I'm not a modeller(?) so I'm most probably looking for bust figures, PVC or even cold-cast. painted of cos.

Tried Bugis today, and realised the variety there is really lacking.

you can go to Clark Quay to try out or here Clark Quay Online w00t.gif

or to my favourite place i always visit ... SunShine Plaze Which is in front of the new Nanyang School of Fine Art ... you can get there from the bugis MRT around 15min walk happy.gifhappy.gif ( is between NAFA and peace centre )

There all kind of anime stuff .... don't be amaze you SPENT $$$$$$$$ lot there ! laugh.giflaugh.gif

u r rite!

That shop at Sunshine, La Tendo(?) took quite abit from my wallet!

not to mention advance orders on DearS among other stuffs.

Great boss they have there. One thing I always enjoy, i believed many orders, is a salesman who know his/her stuff and is customer orientated.

Regardless of the fact I'm clueless bout the pricing out there for certain items/stuffs, I really enjoyed shopping there.

Finally can d/l stuff in school....using mirc...keke