Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

I am waiting too for Gundam X, haiz very sad all the people working on it at having their last year Uni paper ... so they seem not to have plans for futher release as the previous leader ( my friend ) had left the group due to some other fansubbers said something about him .. mad.gif

I not too sure what happened to AonE but i hope thye keep releasing the Baku !!! laugh.gif

FOr now i see they are holding to to many projects .... yawn.gif

Anyone watching GITS : SAC 2nd gig yet?

Just got my hands on 1-12, bloody cliffhanger in 12, can't wait to get 13 now.

The new anime from IG productions is not bad too, Otoshi something... friend passed me the first 4 episodes. pre-samurai era in japan.

I have been watching both anime ... wonderful ....GitS:SAC 2nd GIG is more political than the first series ... but still great ...

The Samurai one is also great ......... the latter episode the story get better.

Yo Guys !! to someone ! bakuten ep 20 is OUT GO Grabe it Will It is HOt kicking.gif

O.o ya G.I.T.S is a very nice story even to the extent to opening and closing songs w00t.gif

BUT THE stoy is really very deep and hard to understand !! laugh.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

ARR very bad news to somepeople who watch there anime out there !! ohmy.gif

Samurai 7 and Madlax is being licensed !!! mad.gif

Hope someone still subbed it ! happy.gif

samurai 7 is licensed!?

Thas fast!

Anyone watching monster here?

I stopped at ep13 when i realised it is a damned long series.

Arghhhh...i'm in school network can't use bt!

edit:

where u get the bakuten?

couldn't find on Gwoot...

was browsing through SingaporeAnimeNews and got totally sucked into reading bout Destiny

Edited by augustineRS

laugh.giflaugh.gif you can get bakuten from http://www.mirkx.com/2.php scroll to the bottom link or http://alanb.yi.org:6969/

Happy downloading ! laugh.giflaugh.gif

O.o man To those inuyasha fans ... the series for inuyasha has currently" so call end" but there are no infomation that they will release the next seasoN yet !.... so err ... Hope they release the next season la !! la !! la... cos for now the story have head, body BUT NO TAIL! .... if you had watched the lastest ... ep that not the ENDING FOR SURE !! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

but the manga will still be running until it is complete ! wub.gif

anyone watch FMA ep50!?

I seriously hate CLIFFHANGERs!

hope the series will clean up the show, though i doubt so and since there will be a

movie release, i think have to wait till then...ala Evangelion

Woo bakuten getting more and more interesting !! .. heehee .. time for a little history about JOE !! happy.gif

Opps FMA ended !! hehe. The truth is.........................

THERE IS NO LAW OF EQUIVALENT TRADE!!!!

to fix a broken radio, u need the mass of the radio + energy to fix it. w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

LOL you waiting for the LIVE aCtioN EVagelion THE !! movie ??? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

Naruto is going to be shown on CH56 soon, this month, (forgot when), and I think its going to be chinese subbed instead of redubbed.

yup..waiting for evangelion to end....

pretty screwed up ending to FMA. finish off everything in a 'chop chop' manner.

Haiz...

Hope Destiny will pass my time better.

Samurai 7 looks good(heck, i seemed to enjoy anthing by GONZO), the opening song is pretty cool.

Now back to mugging....

Arrla ... o posted on the wrong thread .. so shameful of me !!!

lol.giflol.gif

Woo There are a lot of anime stuffy i need to update !!

OK now The lastest anime that was release YEsterday maybe some anime fans are waiting after gundam SEED ended C@@

is Gundam SeeD Destiny !!! ... 1 ep is out in raw to be grab !!! well to me the role are swap from the original Gundam SEED happy.gifhappy.gif catch it

Will this GSD main boy enemy be KIRA from the main lead of the original Gundam SEED wub.gif

Oppss ... some other good titles are out too !!

Bleach (ShowDown between the deathGod and evil spirits ) DD w00t.gif

School Rumble ( damm funny about schools girls and boy !! ) laugh.giflaugh.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase ( vampire showdown ) laugh.giflaugh.gif

My-HiMe ( story unsure yet but char are special can see a planet in red have special power and can summon moster to fight for them) innocent.gifinnocent.gif

Uta-Kata ( haven watch ... so watch yourself to find put the story ) call.gif

Suika !! ( very sad and warm story !! beer.gifbeer.gif )

Rozen maiden ( about a doll that came to life ) no.gifno.gif

Ok enjoy .. anyanime you need you can always visited here MIRKX

To: augustineRS

O.o ya you finish your Exam ??? laugh.gif

SO err .... sorry that the previous link is not working innocent.gif

O.o ya have you watched the bakuten ending ... very sad ..... sei and joe did not survive ... sad no.gif

ya Samurai 7 is good .. but is a mod ver of the Seven samurai movie of the past also in cartOON format! laugh.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

the Seven Samurai movie is a classic...i will try to check out the anime soon. I hope it does it justice.

I just watched Ghost in the shell 2 : Inocence. Awesome stuff. Beautiful animation and cgi. A truely unique experience.

I just watched Ghost in the shell 2 : Inocence. Awesome stuff. Beautiful animation and cgi. A truely unique experience

My virgin post in this thread...... tongue.gif Seriously, is the graphics a gigantic leap over the first movie?