Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

haha ... another one got his wallet KILLED .... same like me ... but i stop buying those stuffs but more on my Gundam models wub.gifwub.gif

Now i am building Strike ...( from Gundam Seed for this coming NOV .. competition !) biggrin.gif

Next Feedom ... lol.giflol.gif

U got what gundam models? I have none smile.gif

Cool...another gundam enthusiast also....

edit: Have u seen the Perfect Grade Strike Gundam just come out?...nice!

Edited by Q00

I still have one 1/144 strike gundam left lying around.. oei N3w teach me how to build lol.giflol.gif

Edited by Blues

lol.gif Ok sure Blues when your holiday starts !! happy.gif

Yup Q00 i am gonna lay my hands on the PG strike ... LOOK at the box itself .. so damm NICE ... wahhaha ....

it cost 14990 Yen opps .. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif it will be mine 3 rd or 4 th strike at home lol.gif

but it is a hard, expensive, time comsuming and space taking hobby... will post up some photo once i complete ! hope not going to be a failure product cool.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

but there are too many kits laying around and i dunno what to do about them LOL so i had to build them to save space !! lol.giflol.gif

Anyone see the title 'Battle Angel Alita' DVD available in Singapore? Amazon is sell like US$170 !!!!

Currently watching Tenjou Tenge...not too bad(i know is quite sumtime this was released)

When I watch Destiny, it feels like Seed all over again.

Anyone watching Gankutsuou and kannaduki no Miko?

Gankutsuou is quite a visual treat...

OMG...i didnt think anybody else liked battle angel alita... I have the complete manga translated in english. Its beautiful and very few ppl have it. I couldnt find any downloads for BAA the anime.

arr Seed Destiny laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

err .. hmm ..

any of you watch the King of Bandit Jing .. a damm old anime ... i rather like that anime very interesting intend to get the manga but no chinese version

Anyone watching Gankutsuou and kannaduki no Miko?

Gankutsuou is quite a visual treat...

yup i watching both ! not bad are all ... laugh.giflaugh.gif

'Battle Angel Alita'

laugh.gif

you are talking the DVD press by US or taiwan or hongkong ??????

i think the US is almost impossible to get...I'm fine with HK or Taiwan press...provided it is in Jap with Eng sub...

I do have the manga...Was reading it awhile ago, along with GITS, when i realised i missed the anime.

Think I'm very drawn to cybernetics/borgs stuff.

Anyway, being digging all my old stuff, reading appleseed and orion too. Shirow is a great writer, no offence, sometime i don't really like his drawing, espcially GITS 2: Man Human-Interface. His drawing style is distinct throughout all his works with very little variation. Thats him.

Cant wait for SAC 2 Ep15!

Edited by augustineRS

you can try asking around in the Singaporeanimenews trade Exchange

Of at the 'anime house' @ Sunshine Plaza ... here their webby TheAnimeHouse laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

thanks for the links. But my Chinese is really CMI.

Was digging around, the possiblilty of getting Alita is pretty low.

Do local chinese comic store carry tenjou tenge? I wondered if it will be butchered up, since the original Jap is so wink.gif

Sorry for all this questions, i got couped in Hall can't really get out, will feel guilty towards the coming exams tongue.gif

you can go tian xia comic shop to get the books or comic connection for the tenjo tenge happy.gif

but i no idea how much they cost ... the lastest book include a aya figure !! kino selling $$77++++ wacko.gif

Thanks again! Volume 12 with Aya is 72.90$ at Kino.

Will make a trip soon. Hope they didn't butchered the manga to translate it.

Titles I'm currently following,

Grenadier - Nice bullets tricks tongue.gif

School Rumble - Cute...too cute... Tennma...wonder if there are really girls tt tie the hair tt way. Anyway when it flaps, it's pretty cute

Bleach - Kuchiki Ruchia....another monotous cute charcter...

Think tts abt it...think GITS SAC 2 is stalled or wat....or Bandai doing a massive crackdown?!

Thanks again! Volume 12 with Aya is 72.90$ at Kino.

Will make a trip soon. Hope they didn't butchered the manga to translate it.

Titles I'm currently following,

Grenadier - Nice bullets tricks tongue.gif

School Rumble - Cute...too cute... Tennma...wonder if there are really girls tt tie the hair tt way. Anyway when it flaps, it's pretty cute

Bleach - Kuchiki Ruchia....another monotous cute charcter...

Think tts abt it...think GITS SAC 2 is stalled or wat....or Bandai doing a massive crackdown?!

O.o ya Tenjo Tenge have two chinese ver one is taiwan and the other is Hong Kong ver which is more expensive !! happy.gif

err if you really one to get the tenjou tenge book 12 LE .. get from amazon.co.jp .... i remember my friend told me by adding shipping it cost around $$65+++ only ... so it still cheaper than Kino ... wacko.gif

hhehee .... those anime are nice like school rumble ... i prefer her younger sister to her and her friend in blonde hair >> lol.giflol.gif

Sunabouzu!!!!!!!!!!....." until he get the big b**bie girl! lol.giflol.gif

This season's anime are pretty good!