Sign in to follow this  
matbon0013

Portable CD Player

Let me see........the remote accomodates only mini plugs (and I mean the really really small one).

However, sound is much better if U bypasses the remote. I suggest activating the Mega Bass using the remote and then connect your Eggos straight to the headphone port.

Edited by Mackie

Mat, I seem to recall the Eggos carries a micro plug that goes into the extension cord which is terminated with a mini plug. If this is true, U need not buy the adapter.

Edited by Mackie

Erm... assuming your D777's remote uses the same/similar input socket as my EJ925 remote, the jack from the Eggos will fit straight into it without the need for the convertor as I tried on mine. We should have tried my remote with your D777.

Mat, you can try the remote out this weekend, for the HD600 vs DT880 revisited if we're both not busy.

I think I'll be tied up this weekend sleep.gif

Your remote I tried it while you were not looking, did the normal play/stop functions ok, but could not activate the Mega Bass functions unsure.gif

Anyways! I have a kaki that just bought a D-777 broken (for parts) in the UK. He said if the Discman comes with a remote, he'll give it to me free + postage. I'll wait for this first!

D-9 should be here in the middle of the week yeah.gifrolleyes.gif

Mat, I seem to recall the Eggos carries a micro plug that goes into the extension cord which is terminated with a mini plug. If this is true, U need not buy the adapter.

Mackie, I checked to Eggo's there is no micro plug in the extension cord no.gif