Sign in to follow this  
matbon0013

Portable CD Player

adhoc, no I didn't take the photo! Just want to know which model this is cos' it looks very much like my just arrived D-777. wink.gif

Looks no where near like the D-777 Mat!

Well nearly, nearly lah Boss! You know what I mean. Couldn't be arsed to get them working just yet, them Discmans! tongue.gif

What? Can't get them working? Ler...

No lah! Just looked at them, no batteries lah. And the sony's didn't come with a walwart rolleyes.gif

Just a lil' lazy tonight, I'll keep you guys informed. Just be patient! rolleyes.gifheadphone.gif

Anybody knows what model Discman this is?

user posted image

Found out that this is the D-E555 headphone.gif

Also, I'm looking for the Remote/LCD/Headphone out for my D-777. Any ideas guys? yes.gif

So is the D-777 worth it?

Also, I'm looking for the Remote/LCD/Headphone out for my D-777. Any ideas guys? yes.gif

Mat, U mean to say U can't locate the "hole" to insert the male jack? lol.gif

It's on the right about 5 o'clock with a hole and a port on the left of it, aka USB port. I've a feeling U're pulling my leg though...... unsure.gif

Edited by Mackie

lol.gif The unit didn't come with the remote+LCD display thing, so I need a replacement I suppose. rolleyes.gif

I have gone through evrything and got it to work with it's 2 AA external battery pack, initial impression not bad! headphone.gif

lol.gif The unit didn't come with the remote+LCD display thing, so I need a replacement I suppose. rolleyes.gif

I have gone through evrything and got it to work with it's 2 AA external battery pack, initial impression not bad! headphone.gif

Mat, without the remote, U won't be able to gain access to the 3-step mega Bass function.

lol.gif The unit didn't come with the remote+LCD display thing, so I need a replacement I suppose.  rolleyes.gif

I have gone through evrything and got it to work with it's 2 AA external battery pack, initial impression not bad!  headphone.gif

Mat, without the remote, U won't be able to gain access to the 3-step mega Bass function.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

mat is a basshead???

laugh.gif greattt

mat you really my mat lah!! mat rocker siall... wawooooo wooow ooo..*boom bang boom*(heavy bass)

kicking.gif