Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

sigh..we lost our Corda/Grado dealer..

Rameish: thanks for trying to bring headphones to a new level locally..and your sponsorship of SGH. sorry the dealership didn't work out..sigh..sad2.gif

????

rameish stops becoming dealer for grado and corda?

haiz.. but I don't think it's easy all these while to be a dealer also. In singapore headphone listening is still not prevalent, unlike the speaker listening. I guess we need time and hopefully the SGH forum will help to spur the interest in headphone.

Good luck to you rameish and thanks for bringing all the equipments(corda amps from germany) and grado lines to us at such an affordable price happy.gif

Well, I'm speechless but at least we are still be able to deal with meier-audio.com directly.

Another chapter of sadness amid the current economic doldrums. A definite loss to the world of Audiophilia.

I edited the title. I think its too quick to say Rameish won't deal in anything anymore. maybe can convince him to bring in hi-end Sony cans biggrin.gif

Well, at least some guys would have Cordas :-). The margins are just not there for me to continue unfortunately. Of course the Eur price didn't help. And yes there's still Meier Audio - Jan is a nice bloke to deal with - his amplifies do offer good value for money but that also means the margins are very small. To give you an idea, the PCII case is a custom order that needs 1000 pieces!

If anyone is interested in taking over please let me know.

bwhahaha rite blaze..what about sony cd3000 rameish? biggrin.gif

sorry to see us losing our corda rep for s'pore.... no.gif

thanks Rameish for all the help so far

Profound words evil.

Sorry Rameish...can I clarify something?

Are you only pulling out of the dealership or are you pulling out totally...I mean from your hobby? blink.gif

sad news to hear.

i was hoping to audition the HA-1 when i'm ready for an amp.