Fizban

KSC-75

amazon.com

USD14

the trick is you've gotta use vpostusa

please chk how much the shipping would be like then I might even join in

smile.gif

amazon ship those things in a big box filled with air bags for protection. ohmy.gif This push the shipping cost higher. For 2 pieces, its at least $20 and above. If the boxes are smaller, i'm sure the cost will be lower. Those USPS boxes that EPS uses is about $16 shipped.

Trick is to order more than US$25 worth of stuff to qualify for free ground shipping in US to vpostusa.

afbug: I dont quite get it

so how much will vpostusa charges?

to get order above 25 is easy

Fizban and me get one pair each, that will be USD 28

Go to vpostusa for detailed info.

They have a base charge of $9.99 plus the weight or volumatric (LXBXH diamensions) weight of the box which ever higher. Earphones are lightweight and the box sure to be bigger and amazon uses big boxes, so will cost more.

Eg, base charge $9.99 + Vol weight of box $11 = $21.

You prob will not know the size of the box, so guesswork la. I estimate it will be more than $20. I got my ER6i from amazon and ER6i's packaging is really small. The box it came in is 28X21X16cm! blink.gif But total bill still much cheaper than buying in SG or USPS global shipping. In contrast, the box from EPS (Global Priority box) is 34X30X6cm, vol weight is about $6 only.

All figures in SG dollars. And will require 5 working days for it to ship to SG. Processing will take approx 1-3 days. US ground will be about 2-3 days. It will take a week to 2 weeks to arrive SG. More realistic will be 1.5-2 weeks.

Edited by afbug

So you guys buying it? It will workout to approx $35 per KSC75. Still cheaper and it is one of the few headphones thats worth all its hype you read at head-fi. headphone.gif

The only concern is replacement pads. Dunno where to get them. no.gif

It's worth it and definitely not a hype. Search our forum for our own opinions.

Edited by Mackie

erm, 35 and 49, its only a 14 dollar difference. seriously, why not save all this trouble and get it locally, its not like ur gonna save tons of money through this. and if anything goes wrong within the week, u still can get it changed one to one with the shop if anything goes wrong.

14/35 = 40% ohmy.gif

haha

it's not that easy to get locally either

still have to go to the shop, instead of having it delivered to ur door step

still have to waste time going to the shop

still have to waste money, donating it to the already super duper rich sMRT or SBS or both laugh.gif

ya I agreed !! but there is risk getting it from overseas and it is slighty more expensive getting locally.

14/35 = 40% ohmy.gif

haha

it's not that easy to get locally either

still have to go to the shop, instead of having it delivered to ur door step

still have to waste time going to the shop

still have to waste money, donating it to the already super duper rich sMRT or SBS or both laugh.gif

If it were me, i would rather save up on a extra-value meal+movie=$14 and get to enjoy the Koss instantly and have a peace of mind

w00t.gif

hmm

this kinda mentality promotes the jacking up of prices

well, up 2 u guys. ur money

hehe

I do agree with u on that to a certain extent.

IMHO it all hinges upon whether the difference in prices here and overseas are significant.

Eg, for Ety ER4 the difference is easily more than a hundred.

For that , it is obvious enough me to choose buying from overseas.

Although, of course, for the guy with very deep pockets, i dun think he would mind spending the extra hundred to instantly satisfy his aural crave.

So is a YMMV case smile.gif

ha...last time i tried to MO the ksc-35 from ebay creative but was unsuccessful. so if you guys still getting the ksc 75 overseas, i am interested in shipping together. party.gif