Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

OK 'fess up - who's decided on what to buy next

Ditto!

The Zolt is a thing of beauty to behold (for me at least). Will post some impressions when Barradio comes back. He too is a RS-1 guy. I wonder why RS-1 guys seem to like Cordas - Barradio has 2 x PCI and just ordered one PCII. Like me I think he's nuts. innocent.gif

Have not executed the plan on R10 yet, Guy. Planning to do it in summer when i meet my galfren in Roponggi. Was trying to recap but couldn't remember exactly, what are the shops at Akihabara that offer R-10 over the counter ? wink.gif

Guyferd, are you keen to audition my special set-up for Red Rose "equivalent" in Jurong ? It has since changed my perception of "warmth" in vocals from the solid state perspective... wink.gif

jurong? blink.gif so far

I thought if it's in your house.. then biggrin.gif

I just noticed something, is it ZOLT or ZOTL?

hope you're right about the PCII + RS-1 although it probably won't be used as such on what I have in mind.

Guy,

Two sets are located there. Will call you next week when my work schedule permits to let you audition.

I am expecting KSC-35 to arrive from US next week.

The G&W T-2A is still trapped at Shanghai as SARS fear has continued to delay my courier's travelling plan wink.gif

Alrite, do call me. You have my no. right happy.gif

Just put some $$$ on a used Sony CDP-X3000ES, going up to Thailand to shop for some furniture, parts and accessories. Do you know that there is a Adelphi equivalent in Bangkok at the Amarin Plaza and a SLT equi call Old Siam Plaza. The last time I visited, the prices were cheaper than Singapore. biggrin.gif

Edited by headphonecrazy

really? can you post when you're in thailand? if you can, you could post some good deals that you find there and report back!

(so we can bug you to help us buy stuff biggrin.gif)

Headphonecrazy, birng a digicam & take photos!