Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

kevin kern - in the enchanted garden

a must buy!!!

I'm sitting here thinking whether Microsoft/windows will have an answer for Mac's G5. Heard it will be good for multi, multi tasking which is the direction in which Microsoft is going. Can't wait! I can never get enough memory for multitasking. Have so many things going at the same time. My present Dell with 256MB RAM only has +40MB physical memory left after I open up everything. Not sure how to check on my Mac.

I've just discovered! I m a charmer! w00t.gif Indeed, heehee tongue.gif

oh no... my days are numbered(to school of course) laugh.gif

I found that listening to headphones while doing a hand stand improves the sound considerably. My theory is that while in the upright position, nerves endings in the ears do not receive enough blood as most of it enters the brain, leaving deoxygenated blood for the ears. As a result, not enough oxygen is provided to nerve cells to generate sufficent electrical response.

While doing a hand-stand, more blood enters the brain and ears as gravity assists the heart in pumping. On overall, the bass is heavier and more visceral. Soundstage is considerably improved as well, although its upside down. Of course, this tweak only works on certain headphones and etys 4 series being the best as it seals and doesn't fall off easily. It helps that it is a canalphone as sound do not have to travel as far as normal headphones, resulting in a purer and unmolested sound waves.

don't be sorry guys

your nose will become longer by the end of the year..

can become pinocchio already lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!!

Rameish says if he has 1 cent for every (I don't remember the question!) he will be a very rich man by now!

Another relaxing day in the office! Hmmmm...... Who needs lunch if it's this good headphone.gif

Edited by matbon0013

if you're a philips employee, you get a 20% discount on the supplier's price on any item!

wake up at 3 pm, eat rice, play computer...

eat dinner, play computer, listen music till 3 am..

so mundane sleep.gif

Whew... Busy day today at workplace. Bought a $5000 dollar metal plate. Then use $100,000 measuring machine to measure plate. And align all other machine 0 point using the metal plate. Tomorrow continue again.

If tomorrow fail, have to come back saturday and work for free... no.gif