Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

Work tomorrow... no.gif

Manage to calibrate the machine to less than 10 micron but found my fixture out by 100 micron. Better sleep early to screw the vendor for selling me the $5000 fixture. hammer.gif

Or give back the fixture for 5k and exchange for somebody phone number? wub.gif

Edited by jasonhanjk

no bf- unattached as far as i know. ex-softball captain. 1.8m IIRC. fair skin, flawless complexion. equallly fluent in english and chinese. come on ppl! w00t.gif

come on come on show the dough! you KNOW you want her. wub.gif

bid raised to $400. smoke.gif

Tie u Sony PCDP with rubber-band horizonally along the sony logo. happy.gif

Your PCDP

..----------

-[--sony--]- <- Your rubber band

.[...esp2..]

..----------

Guess what? blink.gif It sounds better! Treble is clearer and bass is firmer.

Rubber band is cheap and it's harmless! No risk No gain.

Heehee tongue.gif

I opened up the home META tonight and the smell of cooking electronics is just pure BLISS!

Try it with your amp, if you don't believe me yes.gif

There might be a major restructuring in my source department on both headphone and main setups...anyone keen to pick up some of my stuffs??? tongue.gif

the smell that comes from electronics is ozone. somehow the normal oxgyen O2 gets oxidised to ozone O3.

yes, that same ozone that you find in the atmosphere that we all love cos it blocks out UV.

however, ozone is poisonous to human beings.

so therefore it is not recommended that you sniff working electronics like opium. i am not joking on this.

Moderator edit: Default till next page.

Edited by N@Z

ah darn just finished my physics PT2 ..

so tuff...

wacko.gifwacko.gif

Postman rang twice today, one for the Koss and the other was a special amp from Beijing. A day of co-incidence and joy.....warming up again tonite. wink.gif

Since 1990, a number of UNSC Resolutions have been passed to impose sanctions against Iraq, prohibiting almost all forms of commercial and financial transactions with, as well as transportation links to and from Iraq.

With the adoption of UNSC Resolution 1483 on 22 May 03, sanctions that have prohibited commercial and financial transactions with Iraq have been lifted. Prohibitions on transportation links have also been lifted. The Singapore Government has taken various measures to put UNSC Resolution 1483 into effect. These include making amendments to the Regulations on Imports and Exports Regulations (RIER) and the Schedule of prohibited countries under the Air Navigation (Prohibited Flights) Order 2001, as well as issuing notifications to the financial and shipping communities to invalidate previous notifications pertaining to financial and transportation prohibitions against Iraq.

The passage of UNSC Resolution 1483 lifts 13 years of economic sanctions against Iraq and also gives the people of Iraq the necessary facility to trade and rebuild their economy and country. The Singapore Government is pleased to note that all measures within our domestic regulations required to give effect to Resolution 1483 have now been undertaken.

"Even when I have been told that there is no legal obligation, I have always said, `if there is a moral obligation then we must step up to the plate.' People's lives are more important than money."

BISHOP SEAN PATRICK O'MALLEY, the newly named leader of the Roman Catholic archdiocese of Boston.

........New York Times wink.gif

I wish I could cram more sleep in 7 hours of sleep.

I saw the girl I admire/like with another guy. Funny, I don't feel hurt, probably I don't like her anymore. tongue.gif

ahh.. tml last day for pt2

I am not performing v well sleep.gif