Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

At the gateway to Heaven, a long Q of women awaiting to confess and be saved by the holy spirits.

Woman A whispered: "i loved to fiddle men's bottom with my thumbs and index fingers". She was told to place her fingers in the holy water for purification.

Next came Woman B : " i loved to explore young men's private territories with both my hands" Again, she was asked to place her palms in the holy water during confession.

Commotion started when a very young woman jumped the Q from behind and approached the gatekeeper with anxiety "May i confess now....i need like to gargle the holy water before my friend in front starts cleansing her ass. wink.gif

This is called my "loop de loop' cable tweak. It's for the Coaxial digital out of the CDP to the DAC. It increases the potential energy from the CDP, as it reaches the top that potential energy will be released downwards towards the DAC causing an increase in speed/pace. Also looping it like that with no obstructions from other equipment/cables will increase headroom & airiness. It should however be noted that since it is fairly close to the headamp interference may be caused to both the cable & tubes. Especially from RF to the little shielded cable & microphonics to the tube from the sound of screaming from the teeny tiny electrons (aka roller coaster ride) as they loop the cable & rush into the DAC. Improvements are subtle though as the screaming from the electrons are highly distracting.

(Diaries from a madman)

blink.gif

DSCF0001.jpg

anyone here contributes to Singapore Pools weekly?

i will upgrade my amp if i kenna first three prizes today!!!!

show me the money!!!!!

ph34r.gifjump.gifluck.gif

alamaks.

i kena 'PES D' for my ns medical... all my eyes fault.

shouldnt have spent so much time staring at computer screen..

like now, for example. tongue.gif

Edited by adhoc

hey, can you believe that a person can jump as high as 3-4 m (without any tools) ?

In the olden days I've read.. people can jump very high.. but now we've lost the skill..

sighz sleep.gif

A US Navy ship is berthed in our Port saw some of the Americans around our 'Centerpoint' shopping center. There was one guy wearing the 'earhugger' earbuds & another wearing what looked like Sony Streetstyles... hehehe... ignorance is bliss.

i have two exams tmw.. die liao. bio and math. what to do??! w00t.gif

hmph.. gonna isolate my audio system from the pc system..

need to buy a good extension socket also hehe.. I am on the way biggrin.gif ..

oh my gosh my senior just WON starsearch..

F6.. whoa.

18 years old.. she probably can't drive the car she just won yet. wink.gif

it'll be a bit difficult to live up to her legacy when i run as F6 next year. w00t.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

EDIT: all those that want her hp no. please PM me.

starting bid is $250. smoke.gif

Edited by adhoc