Sign in to follow this  
Edwin

Group buy for SOHA pcb by digi01

Sorry guys, I'm tied up with work and assignment again... :wacko:

Rushing my work out cos due this weekend. Maybe we can arrange for a time next week to pass the boards over? For those who would prefer to pick it up this week maybe can you pop by YCK MRT station around 6:30pm anyday this week to pick up yours?

Please do sms me @ 91713779 the night before to let me know that you are coming so I can bring the boards to work with me. :P

Sorry for the delay, this time is my fault... :blush:

Hey, it's ok. After waiting so long (and not your fault either), what's a few days more? So, relax. How abt any other mrt station? Your work place?

digi,

can you give us a parts list for your PCB, including the parts list for the diamond buffer? Which parts on the PCB are replaced by the buffer? I'm afraid of buying extra components.

was reading on the headwize website and it seems like there are many variations to the CCS. I don't understand the technicalities, but which part is your PCB using? Is it fixed? Any recommendations for noobs?

Thanks

here u go LINK.

the buffer is in progress,its only assemblied unit available.

good luck!

Zang

' date='24 Jul 2006, 11:24 PM' post='71020']

Jaben is a great meet up place.

:P

So Edwin, are we meeting tis weekend? Or maybe you are still busy? :))

Sorry for the wait guys.

I'm a free man til the 15th which is another exam paper. Technically we can arrange to meet at Jaben this weekend, let's say around 2pm?

Or for those who are can't wait to lay their hands on the boards, can collect them from me at YCK MRT station around 6:30pm?

When would international orders be sent approximately?

Ermm... I can't recall receiving an international order. :blink:

But never mind, just pm me your address and I will try to sent it out to you by latest this weekend k? :))

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates, I would like to arrange for a collection for the SOHA boards tomorrow afternoon at 2pm. The place for meeting up will be Jaben @ Adelphi.

I will be bring down the whole lot of the boards, please do pop by to pick up yours, else will need to find another suitable timing to pass to you again. Will try to stay around Adelphi for as long as I can, or until the missus complains... :P

Hope to see you there.

Just collected the boards from Edwin. Thanks Edwin for your effort! And thanks Digi, the SOHA boards are beautifully made. Good job.

I am thinking of asking a US friend to buy the LND150 Mosfet for the CCS, which seems to be unavailable at both Farnel and RS. Unless someone knows a local source for it somewhere.

If I do order thru a friend, will there be anyone who is interested in getting some and thus share the shipping cost? In Mouser, each transistor is US$0.55 before shipping.

I am thinking of asking a US friend to buy the LND150 Mosfet for the CCS, which seems to be unavailable at both Farnel and RS. Unless someone knows a local source for it somewhere.

If I do order thru a friend, will there be anyone who is interested in getting some and thus share the shipping cost? In Mouser, each transistor is US$0.55 before shipping.

I reside close enough to the US, just right across the border in Canada and I haven't ordered my parts yet, so if you want I could order some more. Just a warning though, the parts take about a week and a half to get to my doorstep, so it will take some time.

I haven't gotten my boards yet, no response from Edwin (probably busy).