Sign in to follow this  
Edwin

Group buy for SOHA pcb by digi01

I using J113 at least they are cheap and almost findable everywhere at least in KOBA. Even i toast 1 or 2, it is readily available.

I'm very late for the MO.

Anyone who bought a spare board, will you be kind enough to sell it to me? :blush:

Please PM me if possible!

Wow... Thanks for keeping this thread updated, Qsliver. :D

Sorry guys, I have been tied up with both work and school, that's why not been updating the thread as often as I wanted.

The latest update is that the boards were shipped out by digi01 last weekend, I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping to receive them early next week. This MO has really been dragging for too long. :P

Thanks for being patient.

Ed

藏,我收到您的包裹了。多谢了,板子安然到达我们这里。 :D

Good news guys, I have just received the first shipment from digi01. :party:

This shipment only has the main SOHA boards, which we can start to get the parts and the soldering. I will try to get more info from digi01 on when the buffers and caps which we have also ordered will be send out.

So, those who are in the GB, can we arrange for a convenient time and location so that I can pass you the SOHA boards? Maybe let's say over the weekend?

Let's hear the suggestions or opinions. :P

Sat at City Hall 3-4pm (Same time & venue for MO on KSC75) .. haha :D

So don't need to run like mad.. well that also depends on the others. :blush:

digi,

can you give us a parts list for your PCB, including the parts list for the diamond buffer? Which parts on the PCB are replaced by the buffer? I'm afraid of buying extra components.

was reading on the headwize website and it seems like there are many variations to the CCS. I don't understand the technicalities, but which part is your PCB using? Is it fixed? Any recommendations for noobs?

Thanks

hey heady, pls tell me how can i collect board from u.. thnaks

YGPM