Sign in to follow this  
Edwin

Group buy for SOHA pcb by digi01

Sorry for disappearing and not updating this thread for so long, been busy with my school assignment for the past week.

ANyway, managed to grab hold of digi01, learnt from him of a few things:

First and foremost, the bad news, it seems like the shipment for our boards will be delay til the end of June. This is due to the revision of the current design to integrate the different suggestions brought up by the guys over at headwize. But digi01 assured me that the final version would be a better one as compared to the current one, which can be translated to easier assembly on our side. happy.gif So please those in the Group Buy please bear with the delay. If you have doubts, please feel free to give me a pm, sms or ring to clarify, or if you would prefer to get hold of the boards made using the current design, can also pop me a pm or call.

Now for the good news. From what I have learnt from Qsilver and I have double confirmed with digi01, the prices of the boards has came down. It is now about US$10 per piece inclusive of shipping to Singapore. So now I would need to get understanding from the people here, how you guys would like to have for the additional money that we have paid. digi01 has suggested a few possibilities:

1) Top up another US$5 for another additional SOHA board

2) Some capacitors of value US$5 to be shipped with the SOHA boards

3) Top up to get assembled diamond buffers (Limited quantities)

So please those in the GB, please kindly express your intentions to me so that I can convey the message over to digi01. Thanks!!! happy.gif

Since I have paid for my assembled diamond buffers, I don't mind option 2. Thanks for keeping on top of the GB.

Hi Edwin,

What is the top-up value for assembled diamond buffers?

Nevermind I'll take option 1. Extra board

Thanks

Edited by Qsilver

Since I have paid for my assembled diamond buffers, I don't mind option 2. Thanks for keeping on top of the GB.

Likewise option 2 please

anyone wants to take option 1?

sell to me and I will help you source for better caps and free service of soldering caps.

anyone wants to take option 1?

sell to me and I will help you source for better caps and free service of soldering caps.

huangyong, I can do that, no problem. Although I can do the soldering myself, thanks.

Edwin - please allow me to change to option 1. If ok with you, I will transfer the amount to you on your notice.

Edited by heady

wow..heady.. you are such a nice guy!!

million thanks!! yes.gifyes.gif

blush.gif don't lah, small favour only right? No big deal, we in sgheadphones try to help each other.