Sign in to follow this  
Edwin

Group buy for SOHA pcb by digi01

I reside close enough to the US, just right across the border in Canada and I haven't ordered my parts yet, so if you want I could order some more. Just a warning though, the parts take about a week and a half to get to my doorstep, so it will take some time.

I haven't gotten my boards yet, no response from Edwin (probably busy).

Hi. Thanks. A fellow forumer just contacted me to tell me that Mouser has a rep in Singapore, so it's not too bad.

I met with Edwin last week to collect my board. Not to worry, he is trustworthy if a bit busy. But then most Singaporeans are very busy with work. My PPA board lie in my cupboard for more than a year before I could find time to build it.

Thanks again for your kind offer. Regards.

Hi guys

Was kind of lost in other website and totally forgotten about the SOHA board I ordered. Was wondering who I can PM or call to collect my set. Thanks

Ridz

Hi guys

Was kind of lost in other website and totally forgotten about the SOHA board I ordered. Was wondering who I can PM or call to collect my set. Thanks

Ridz

Contact Edwin

See this

any update as to what is happening to the extra money we paid for the boards? Are the buffers stil being made?

just wondering. :))

any update as to what is happening to the extra money we paid for the boards? Are the buffers stil being made?

just wondering. :))

I heard something about Digi making boards at the beginning of September... but I'm doubting that now.

I'm still waiting for my board + diamond buffer...

Hi Edwin, any news from digi01 re: the buffer boards? Sorry to disturb you.

I'm still waiting too. No pressure from me though, I hardly have time to sleep these days. :thumbup:

I wonder if Digi has ordered a bunch for the group buy... a status report would be nice.

I think there's no progress so far. sad.. even i kena cheated by the fox.

I did PM digi01 re: the buffers but no response. What can we do? Looks like it is bye bye to our cash.... :bye2:

Any comments Edwin?

Edited by heady