Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: little dot 2+

GOOD NEWS GUYS. mr yang has recieved the money!

TOMORROW the goods will be taking the plane !

all right man! :party::party:

i am not sure when the goods will arrive but mr yang will send them to ems tomorrow

Thats cool! Will the package have a ems tracking number?

nice indeed,so by tommorrow the goods will arrive??Awesome :D

tml take plane... abt thurs or fri den will reach...

Bro, local mail already take 1-2 days to deliever. Something from China surely not so fast la. Fastest I think is Sat. Most likely to be next week.

most likely to have tracking number. EMS package all have tracking number right ? the ems people havent call me yet means havent ship

most likely to have tracking number. EMS package all have tracking number right ? the ems people havent call me yet means havent ship

Should have I guess. Used ems once and got tracking number but however, no one called me. BTW, call for what? What is the purpose of ems people calling you?

i also dont know. mr yang ask for my number then i gave him. he said ems will call me before shipping to confirm.

EMS是一个环球速递公司,我们将通过这家公司发货给你,他们送货要先和你电话联系的.

I don't think that's correct. In fact, Mr Yang should receive the EMS number during processing of the package, either on the spot or via email.

China front

http://www.china-briefing.com/books/Help.htm

You track the parcel via Singpost website but the particular feature was disabled when I tried to select. Perhaps it's only temporary.

i have a friend who is a SIA Pilot i will ask him typically how long the flight will be....

Edited:oppps too excited forgot,that he is now flying the plane to land of the world cup

Edited 2:ok mange to keep in contact with him he siad that as there is no direct cargo flight frm shenzhen,the flight is most prolly going to start frm HK which is 3hrs flight from here...so the time is going to be depending on land transport.....

Edited by speedknight

i also dont know. mr yang ask for my number then i gave him. he said ems will call me before shipping to confirm.

EMS是一个环球速递公司,我们将通过这家公司发货给你,他们送货要先和你电话联系的.

Not to worry. EMS pretty reliable. I used it when I was in Japan.

It's a Japan Post service, much like SingPost over here in Singapore.

They've got a tracking number, pretty much like DHL/Fedex.

Try this link:

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/tracking/index.html