Sign in to follow this  
evo

United Square AV fair

evo is right on 770 having more pronounced treble. Whereas dt250 is tended more towards neutral but it's a dark can with deep bass. However it isn't as slamming as those found in 770. Also 770 has a slightly recessed mid, as compared to 250. Hence 250 might sound nicer. Plus he mentioned he didn't get the fit right with 770

Just my 100 yen biggrin.gif

the prices are way above what we can even get from our local headphone shop .............

Now U know how much damage the hike in Euro has caused. Apparently, the prices quoted are the same as in Hung Bros and JBL. I guess those who benefited from my power buy is flipping. jump.gif

Guy, your mate must be very happy with the price he paid for your 770 pro!

Evo, thanks for the effort in bringing the whole event to us "live" and with pictures to boot! Maybe I should give it a go and try out the almost complete range of Beyer cans on weekdays.

Ablaze, our efforts are worth it. I had a chat with some friends in Xtremeplace and echoloft and some of them have already joined up but lurking. Like me, all of them have started with cans in this hobby and progressed to speakers rigs ever since. U may say that they are very curious about latest cans, partnering ancillaries and most importantly, a forum for them. Congrats! yeah.gif

On this note, this is the reason why we have to be discreet when conducting power buys as this is a public forum afterall. ph34r.gif

yes yes I am flipping rite now jump.gif .. even flippier than flipper lol.giflol.gif

er... I guess it's safe not to purchase any german headphones now LOL.. better wait for euro to drop or maybe get 2nd hand headphone

from the way I see it..

Judging from the market trend, it's pretty impossible to see the Euro drop to last year's level within the year ahead. Don't forget the Yen is still very strong for years despite recession.

so that makes mackie our forum hero yay!! yeah.gif

Guy, in your case was the DT250 the 80 or 250 ohm version?

80 ohm version

it was intended for my portable and also laptop(mp3)

I believe 250 ohm is better.. but not night and day difference

kinda like ety er-4p and 4s kinda comparison

so that makes mackie our forum hero yay!! yeah.gif

No, the credits go to the person who led me to this forum and the one who started it all..........ablaze.

no no..our forum hero is Cookie who accounts for a vast percentage of each day's posts. without him, this'd be a dull place lol.gif

lol.gif

rite..

so... any celebration for d@ hero? biggrin.gif

haha come and join us lah mychew

I think you will be in spore right?